Sign in to follow this  

No trash talk?

well I guess ASU and UofA have Big Mouth shoot talking coaches who have been playing the previous regime's players for the last three years and their recruits just don't cut it. They both need to shut their mouth's and start recruiting better players. So far all I've seen is a lot of talk and no walk to back it up this year from both universities. Go Baylor and TCU.

Who would have thought that Oregon would get man handled the way they did by Utah on their home field?!

Hunting and fishing are my sport. I don't follow any teams or watch any sports at all. I have been to a couple of baseball games, one Sons and one Coyote game when I was given tickets.

Never been to an NFL game, just doesn't interest me.

As much as I like football, I would rather be out scouting or hunting. But.....there won't be any hunting for me, until I get my knee fixed. And being without insurance, the logistics don't look too promising right now.... :angry:

I have to agree, the carnage last night was unbelievable. Stopped watching ASU- watched hunts on DVR immense mood changer. I would recommend this therapy to anyone!