Sign in to follow this  
maximus

good mexican resturant in tucson

Hello,

my son has a soccer game in tucson at kino sport complex on sunday and after the game we want to go to a good mexican restaurant if anybody can share their honeyhole will be great, thanks in advance.

^^^ Mi Nidito ^^^

What they said, plus I miss Taqueria Juanitos!

Mi Nidito +1000 - not to be missed!!

Also for something a little different if you like Sonoran Hot Dogs, check out one of the El Guero Canelo locations. Fabulous!!

• Like 1

Years ago around 2000 when I was working at Raytheon I would go to a place a few miles north of it that was an old house converted to a restaurant. I think it was on a corner near a park.

Might have been near Valencia and Old 19.

Always liked their Albondigas and chips. First time I drove past it I told my buddy it either is going to be the best or worst food we were going to find. We ate lunch there weekly for almost two years. Always got there by 11 for lunch before it got too busy.

We ate at that old train car too a couple of times. Stunk from mold but the food was good. Might spend the day down there tomorrow as I have a job walk with a customer in the morning.

Probably take my truck so I can do as I please instead of the company car.

Yeah, that's not the place.

Hello,

my son has a soccer game in tucson at kino sport complex on sunday and after the game we want to go to a good mexican restaurant if anybody can share their honeyhole will be great, thanks in advance.

If his game is in the early am. Go to the buffet at Rigo's. It's fan freaking tastic. The one on the south side. Not the one on Oracle.

Hello,

If his game is in the early am. Go to the buffet at Rigo's. It's fan freaking tastic. The one on the south side. Not the one on Oracle.

Jimmy is at 11 am so we are thinking at lunch around 1:30