Sign in to follow this  
maximus

HUNTER ESCAPES ATTACK BY SHOVING ARM DOWN BEAR'S THROAT

"Wasn't the bears fault.."

Is that Dan Quayle in your avatar?

"He was only 3 feet from the bear when he noticed it..."

How did he get so close pushing that wheelbarrow that he obviously needs to carry his balls around in?

Only in Montana does your grandma tell you to shove your fist down a Grizzlys throat should you ever be attacked.

Not the first time I have heard of this. Has happened more than a few times. Even in my hunter ed course the instructor told of a similar story. that was in 1992 I believe

Davy Crockett did it. He reached way down deep, grabbed the bear's tail, pulled real hard...turning that bear inside out causing the bear to run the other way. :rolleyes:

• Like 2

i taught davy that trick. you can eat em easy that way and when you're done you have a ready made coat.

this sounds to me like this guy didn't escape an attack, sounds like he did keep it from eatin' him tho. Lark.

• Like 2

A real man would would have pulled the bears heart and ate it while the bear watched.

• Like 2

Back in the day of Professional African hunter, John Kingsley Heath, he did the same thing with a wounded Lion. Broke up his arm pretty bad, but he claimed that it helped from that cat chewing on him further?

How does one keep their wits about themselves when being attacked by a grizzly bear and remember what grandma or Lark taught them... +1 for the coolness factor. Dang lucky dude for sure.