Sign in to follow this  
naturebob

Pray for My Dear MOM

Celebrate Her life, and remember she lives on through all her children, grand children and every generation to follow as well as her memories will in all the people blessed to share in her life.

• Like 4

Well today was Moms funeral here in Pennsylvania,and all went as well as could be. At the cemetery it was a beautiful fall day ,perfect weather in the rolling green hills with leafs falling from the tree like we ordered it. Lots family from all over came in. Mom was a saint. Everybody loved Her. She had 87 years. Dad is 95 and doing ok but forgets alotta stuff. IL"L spend a few days with Him then head home. First time I lost anybody close to Me and wasn't fun. Thanks to those who have supported Me thru this tough time. Amen and God bless. Time for a rum and coke now to celebrate Her life......BOB!

• Like 1

Real sorry to hear about your mom Bob. My prayers to you and your family for help in coping with this. She is in gods hands now.

• Like 1

Sorry for your loss Bob.

• Like 1

Thanks Guys. I think about Her everyday. I know She is watching Me from above...............BOB!

• Like 1

Sorry to hear your heartache

I could not imagine my life without my Momma.

Prayers sent.

Thanks Guys. It's been 2 months and I still wonder why such a Sweet Woman had to leave this earth. Sad stuff ,even tho She was 87. I know I joke around alot on this site but I got a serious side too............BOB!