MULEPACKHUNTER

spring draw ?

Submitted apps for spring draw and did not receive the usual receipt email. Anyone have thus issue? Maybe they don't do it now?

• Like 1

I did spring bird, and and got mine. went back to do javelin a few days later without the email. got the one from the bank instantaneous when I went submit tto notify me of the online charge for the process fee though.

waiting game time

I did three apps. One for me, my wife and old man. I got an email for mine. Nothing on the other two though. The app fee went out instantaneous on all three though. Pretty easy process.

Where's flatlander? Put in unit 1 and 27 early hunts, respectively. Have 5 resident points. Am i going turkey hunting this year?

• Like 1

same thing happened to me two weeks ago checked my bank account two days later they had charged my account three times for the one transaction. I called to make sure I was not entered in the drawing three different times they said that it was impossible the computer would not let that happen ;). I then asked about the extra $26 taken out of my account they said to wait 48 hours and the $$ should be back in my account two weeks later two more calls and one office visit later still no refund.