DesertBull

Target Panic Cure?

try this...

James

• Like 1

Guest 300ultramag.

I thoroughly enjoy shooting. I love fletchings arrows, tinkering with my bow etc.Enjoy the heck out of it. dont relax.. Just enjoy the fact you have a bow to shoot and friends that share the same Interests. I am the worst at punching my release but the sport Hogg wise guy helps me a ton.

Not knowing what TP is, it's probably stupid for me to even respond. but if TP is like the Yips in golf where you jerk the putter at the moment of impact, I know that having a few beers on the course gets it out of my system. kind of a low brow bit of advice, but maybe worth a try. hope you get it fixed and don't quit. Good luck!

i came across a very interesting release the other day that i am going to try. it is called a SCAT release. terrible name, i know. it basically has an adjustment that changes how long it is from the time you release the sear until the release actually goes off. absolutely no way to punch the trigger and it surprises you every single time it goes off. seems like it would be a more effective hunting release that a back tension or carter evolution