Sign in to follow this  
bishup

My 1st archery kill

what a monster. I kinda want to start putting in for that hunt

Me too but I've got to burn 15+ pts on a strip tag first.

Assuming Bishup's 1st archery buck is the one in his avatar.......Wow! Buck of a lifetime.

Congratulations! :)

TJ

• Like 1

what a monster. I kinda want to start putting in for that hunt

Me too but I've got to burn 15+ pts on a strip tag first.

Assuming Bishup's 1st archery buck is the one in his avatar.......Wow! Buck of a lifetime.

Oh man you're there

Stud buck and welcome to the site!

• Like 1

I remember reading a story associated with this pic a few months ago..

Oh, yeah here it is: http://www.coueswhitetail.com/forums/topic/60087-my-buddy-gils-first-harvest-with-a-bow-and-hes-a-toad/

Yes my buddy posted it up. I was not a member to the site at that time.

Thanks everyone.

This was the 1st time ever putting in at Kaibab. I had no points and was very lucky. A couple of really good guys i met up there are the ones that gave me the trail cam picture. They help me till 12am to track this deer. I got him the next day. With out those guys i would have not been on that blood trail. They gave him the name Peckerhead. Even i shot him and tagged him. He does not just belong to me. I owe a group of people that help me. My girlfriend, my brother and siter in law, and those two guys (dont want to say them by name cause they might not want me to). I have hunted for years and have gotten nice size bucks. (nothing like this) but this had to be one of the best hunts i have been on not because i got him but the people.

i never scored a deer in my life or even got one mounted. But everyone that seen him told me i had to. One guys scored him 197. The taxidermist scored him 203 3/8 and 28 inches.

• Like 2

I remember reading a story associated with this pic a few months ago..

Oh, yeah here it is: http://www.coueswhitetail.com/forums/topic/60087-my-buddy-gils-first-harvest-with-a-bow-and-hes-a-toad/

Yeah I remember it being posted back a few months. What a monster! Congrats again on your buck!

• Like 1