Sign in to follow this  
dsears71

22north advise

Ok been up here solo and had glasses bulls off of control road. Being solo I pack my gear and put on a spot stock on them only to have 10 others aground them. Been out all day glassing and seen nothing. Hate to ask but I am out of ideas could use some help just looking to fill the freezer thanks guys.

Good luck. That's a tough hunt. I didn't fill my tag so I don't have any solid advice other then to keep at it.

Call my buddy he is up at my place helping some other folks but has a free day tomorrow morning. He can glass. He just does it for fun. John 602 614 1045.

• Like 1

Thanks for all the help guys. Sorry didn't have very good service up there. Adam and Donnie thanks guys in the end Adam idea work glassed bulls everyday. Glassed up a couple of big ones seen two bulls fighting that was cool. Being solo was hard but in the end I taged out on the last day. Shot a spike on the last day. Shot him at 500yrds and then the work started took 8 hrs to get him out. Wife and kids were happy when I called because dad was coming home after 7 days. After being out there so long I became my own best friend but now I can say I hunted Elk alone and tagged out. For you guys that have done that I have huge respect for you at 45 years young it reminded me that I am not young anymore. I would like like to thank all you folks on coueswhitetail it makes hunts like this mermories and thanks to the few hunters out there that offered up help if I got one. Can't wait until next year.We had the first grand kid this and is the first boy whoo hoo think I will hang this in his room to get him started.post-11270-0-35826000-1450064092_thumb.jpgpost-11270-0-43762100-1450064248_thumb.jpgpost-11270-0-46195200-1450064328_thumb.jpgpost-11270-0-29901700-1450064405_thumb.jpg

• Like 2

Congratulations!!!!!! I love seeing guys be successful....

• Like 1