Just want to say to Bruce that it was an honor, and a pleasure for him to let me and Laura come down to help.

Bruce is a friend, and he is a man who says what he means, and means what he says.

We enjoyed the day on the mountain with him and Danye and his awesome ram!

When he was sending me some of the pictures he posted through out the month, I like many of you, told him he was looking at some really good rams that needed a closer look.

But knowing he was in no hurry, it sure didn't surprise me that he was passing a lot of rams just so he could keep experiencing what sheep hunting is all about.

I'll share some of my favorite pictures that I took!

Again I say "Congratulations" to my friend for getting a neat ram and for letting us come down on the pack out.

A good friend, and a good man, thanks for letting us share your final day "on the mountain."

You did it your way...

Don Martin

post-11017-0-83223100-1451459277_thumb.jpg

post-11017-0-65383400-1451459359_thumb.jpg

post-11017-0-37619000-1451459393_thumb.jpg

post-11017-0-69567700-1451459443_thumb.jpg

post-11017-0-98867900-1451459552_thumb.jpg

post-11017-0-57624700-1451459610_thumb.jpg

Loved hearing about your personal HARD WORK, and SUCCESS! Far more pride to be had by bringing it all together yourself rather than having all the work done for you and just pulling the trigger.

Anticlimactic, maybe. But as you said, thinking about the possibility of drawing and the million hunting scenarios you had played out in your mind, it's going to seem that way! But, you didn't need a crew of 20 guys helping you glass and a $10K long-range robot rifle setup to harvest a FANTASTIC trophy!

But, you didn't need a crew of 20 guys helping you glass and a $10K long-range robot rifle setup to harvest a FANTASTIC trophy!

No he didn't have a crew, he just followed the other crews around to see what they found so you could say he had a crew of 60

Hey Dave Hallof of Peoria AZ fame, didn't you know that those other 3 hunters in that unit took rams within a few days of the start of the hunt, and Bruce and his wife were out there for 23 days?

You are one of the guys on these sites that facts mean very little to. You live in that little messed up world of yours and after 872 posts you don't identify yourself, and you hide behind the computer making snide remarks that are way off from the truth.

Didn't your parents tell you to live by the Golden Rule?

Nah... probably not!

I for one am proud to call Bruce a friend...You got any of those???

Nah, probably not!

Don Martin

928-303-9481

• Like 2

Congrats to you Sir on your hunt success and on getting it done the way you set out to! Cheers!