Red Rabbit

FALL 2007-JAN 2008 COUES BUCK CONTEST

We are working on getting it all organized before we post everything. Give us another week or so to get everything settled. We just have a few odds and ends to take care of first. When it's all done, I will post a link to a results page that will have a list of winners, photos and the prizes.

Amanda

My dad Alton took this beautiful buck with his bow on the second of September 2007 in unit 33. He grosses 114 7/8” and is a typical 3x4. He made a great long 70 yard shot that put the buck straight down. My brother , dad and I were hunting all day when we jumped him up heading back to the truck. I am the one in the green shirt and my brother has the camo shirt on. We had a great time and made memories that we will never forget. Hope you all enjoy the picts and the site of seeing such a great mature buck on the ground with three coues hunters that couldn’t be any happier. Good luck to all and safe hunting.

Kade (trophyhunter)

post-848-1203468893_thumb.jpg

post-848-1203469043.jpg

I am very excited about the contest this year. We had so many great prizes and bucks!

We owe a special thank you to Doug (aka Red Rabbit) for his tireless work keeping track of all the registrants in the contest. Doug did this as a volunteer and he has done this for several years in a row now. But this year was definitely the most work since we had over 200 entrants to the contest (about twice as many as in previous years!). Thank you Doug for all your hard work. It's nice to have someone like you to count on!!!

Amanda

Doug, Thanks for all the work and time you put into making the contest a big hit on CWT. Amanda, Thanks for your work and effort as well and for all the work you put in to bringing this website to us Coues fanatics! Hope to meet you at the ISE show.