Sign in to follow this  
HUNTnTAT2

RUT REPORT 2016

Feel free to share your rut reports.

Was in 42 today. No rutting at all. Very warm. But did get an opportunity at a 150 class buck. He was by himself and didnt seem to be cruising for love. Gunna gain 1000' in elevation tomorrow and see if love is in the air(different unit). I feel the system moving in early this coming week might set it off. Good luck gents!

Awesome Oz!!! Bucks were cruising and chasing today in 22, both the dopey eared variety and the little ones.

I was in 42 and seen great rutting action. All 6 bucks we located were with does or being chased away from does by other bucks..

Right on. Congrats! Especially with the little one in tow. Looks like you were below the hill.

Ya out by the western boarder. I glasses a big buck in the morning. He was alone but he was bee lineing some where. He walked strait out of sight. I deflected am arrow on an Ocatillo in the morning while shooting at a javelina. Then found this guys in the afternoon. I pretty happy to have my 7year old daughter with me all day. She did great.

Congrads Oz don't need to prove anything we just enjoy seeing pics

I was just kidding.

Right on. 20c up top they are rutting good. Some of the younger bucks are limping around. Trying to find the bigger guys that are doing the butt whooping. Had a decent fork at 45 yards. He didnt offer a great shot. I decided not to shoot. Good luck guys!