Amazing first buck!

Congratulations on a great buck, especially for your first!! Skull looks awesome, nice job.

Some one asked for the story so last day of December i was hiking along a wash when i saw a deer walking towards me to my amazement it was a buck first buck i had seen all month. I ducked down behind some brush knocked an arrow and slowly stood up he was still a ways off walked into the bottom of a wash and I lost sight. I slowly crept forward stood up a bit that's when the doe he was with spotted me and the started dashing left and right I drew my bow hoping for a pause but they ran off. I watched them run for about five minutes till I lost sight over a ridge. It was the only buck I had seen all month so the chase was on I took a long uphill loop to the ridge I last saw them run over. When I finally reached the ridge I did not see any deer so I started making my way back to the wash from where I came. Off in the distance I could see some deer jumping around I glassed them up same buck and doe walking in my direction. I waited for them to get close and snuck down the ridge a little closer and thats when I took my SHOT. THE END... plus dragged the sucker out about a mile.. next time I am going to quarter it up!

• Like 1