trphyhntr

Does anyone with 10-11pts want to put in together?

I've got two ill split with ya and do all the scouting and let you shoot second!

youre no use to me

im looking for someone with atleast 15 pts.

now you are just being greedy!

I'm close with 9!

youre #1 on the list at the moment

Just for the record, this is a 340 bull. Lark

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

looks like 339 you sand bagger

• Like 1

Whoa!!!! Im suprised no kne is screaming conspiracy!! Maybe someone in game and fish is in on this one too? Did they hold a meeting to discuss your offer?? Why wasnt i invited? This is total BS!!!!

You can have your 340 bull....I only wanna go for the strippers. With trphyhntr I know there will be some. But unfortunately with only two points, I can't handle the cover charge.

Brian

• Like 2

You can have your 340 bull....I only wanna go for the strippers. With trphyhntr I know there will be some. But unfortunately with only two points, I can't handle the cover charge.

Brian

im already getting it lined up for us. worst case scenario were gonna hunt elk all day, then chase squaws at the lions den all night.

• Like 2

My wife got 14. But from the way they talked about you ah heck no....

• Like 1

Anybody know how I can get a fake social security number. Hired a bunch of illegals at Home Depot to put in for elk over the 10 years or so and they don't have any ID?

My wife got 14. But from the way they talked about you ah heck no....

haha! no way dude send her, unit 1 archery lol.

Anybody know how I can get a fake social security number. Hired a bunch of illegals at Home Depot to put in for elk over the 10 years or so and they don't have any ID?

just make up a fake one, youre not building credit with it. do they even check the number?

Just for the record, this is a 340 bull. Lark

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

Don't these pics belong in the Vintage Hunter section?

• Like 1

Edge is a ?!&@ too. Just wanted all you cow hunters to know what a 340 bull looks like. So trophy hunter don't cheat ya. Some folks have different ideas about 340. Lark

• Like 1

I will probably be at 9 for 2017 .... That will give me over a Year to take up archery and if I am not in the mood just surrender my Tag !

just do it now, youll have it down quick. its easy as pie

Edge is a ?!&@ too. Just wanted all you cow hunters to know what a 340 bull looks like. So trophy hunter don't cheat ya. Some folks have different ideas about 340. Lark

the only cheating im doing is on my GF, on this hunt, when i bring a bunch of hookers for everyone in camp.

• Like 1