phillyphan

Online Draw Issue

why after so many years does it seem like its getting worse and not better...They doubled our App price to 13$ so why cant we get some better dang service...

• Like 3

On saturday I was able to put my dad, my nephew and I in. BUT when I tried to do my son it would just say UN-BEARABLE after entering in my payment info. I too talked to the CRYPT KEEPER this morning and told me to try again later and if I still can't get him in to put in by paper for him.

On saturday I was able to put my dad, my nephew and I in. BUT when I tried to do my son it would just say UN-BEARABLE after entering in my payment info. I too talked to the CRYPT KEEPER this morning and told me to try again later and if I still can't get him in to put in by paper for him.

Just so you know when that happened to me I started the application all over again and eventually it was accepted. The problem is when you get the UN-BEARABLE error it's still charging your card and that charge will go through and need to be refunded. That's exactly what happened to me, so her telling you to keep applying is just charging your card every time it errors on you.

I must be really lucky. I read about these problems all the time and have never had any myself with the online process.

Of course, now that I say that, my elk app will probably vanish into thin air and the G&F will charge me double.

Still having issues... trying to apply as a group and it will only allow 2 people to be entered as the 'party' every time we try to input info for the 3rd person it says "You are already on the application". Doesn't matter which order we input the info. IE-- we put in Hunter A, B and it won't let us put in C. Or C then B and we can't put in A.

Very frustrating. Called AZGFD and got the same crypt keeper, who said she would advise them of the issue and to keep trying. If no luck then call back tomorrow.

Got some of my money refunded last week. Called today to find out where the rest is and crypt keeper tells me it could be several weeks because there's only one person refunded 100s of credit cards. I told her that's not my problem their system still doesn't work. I shouldn't have to pay credit card interest because they can't get their system working correctly. She then takes down my information, tells me she'll pass it along and hangs up. You can barely understand this lady, she doesn't speak clearly and she's rude. I think there's a pretty good chance no one in my family will be drawn this year or maybe ever.

I did four applications last night with no known problem at all. I thought it was actually easier than in the past.

I never had an issue before either and use to wonder what everyone was complaining about until I got charged over $200 extra because their website kept erroring.

some people never learn to stop pressing the buttons when it seems the computer is taking a long time or not working properly.... Never had an issue using the online system. If 90 % of applicants would wait a few days for bugs to be worked out of the new code and submit prior to the last 2 days of the deadline , 99% of the problems would go away.

p.s. always a good idea to test your Data speeds and latency to help avoid packet loss and miscues with the servers ... G&F is always blamed but I guarantee a fair percent of the issues exist on the applicants side of the connection.

some people never learn to stop pressing the buttons when it seems the computer is taking a long time or not working properly.... Never had an issue using the online system. If 90 % of applicants would wait a few days for bugs to be worked out of the new code and submit prior to the last 2 days of the deadline , 99% of the problems would go away.

p.s. always a good idea to test your Data speeds and latency to help avoid packet loss and miscues with the servers ... G&F is always blamed but I guarantee a fair percent of the issues exist on the applicants side of the connection.

You have to be kidding me. Maybe you missed the part where I said I've had NO issues putting in previously. I know what I'm doing. It's not rocket science. When the website states the payment didn't go through and to start process over, then that's what I'm going to do (at least that was my thinking then). No buttons were pressed several times, it was submit payment and wait. Then it errored. That simple. Maybe you also missed the part where the lady said there were hundreds of refunds that they were working on. Maybe you missed the part about the Game and Fish person onsite was embarrassed that they still can't seem to get a working system and how other states seem not to have this problem.

LMAO!!! Let me check my download/upload speeds, internet connections, make sure Qwest isn't having any issues before applying for the draw. GTFOH!!!

• Like 1

Phily apologies if you felt I was implying you specific .. I was not. I was speaking in general terms and from experience in watching how people interact to bogged down connections on computers I am there trying to help fix. However if you think that all problems with the system exist only on the G&F server side, I guarantee that would be inaccurate. Anytime there is a change in code there is going to be a period where bugs will show up ( it could be from something as simple as browser conflict ) As far as testing your internet speeds ... I pay for 100mb connection , I test every 2 weeks to make sure it is running at least 90% of the speed I am paying for as well as look for any other possible issues like latency ... Your Data Company has guys constantly working on hubs and lines that can affect your connection and cause issues that could possibly create packet loss and thus an error in a secure connection for doing an application.

People should not always assume the problem is on the other side, because just as often the problem exists on the end users side. Just my 2 cents and Sorry you felt I was poking at you directly , I was speaking in general as to where the thread had gone.