firstcoueswas80

how do they look?!

What do you guys think? Took them out today and the first animal they ever looked at was a coues buck :D

I wanted to take these pictures out in the field, but it started raining and the road we were on was STEEP, and slick!

i wasnt looking at my mount.. thank you smart...

And i know they dont have an eagle, they have a little red dot with writing ;)

Casey you are going to be a walking bill board for Leica this season! Binos and a rangefinder! I hope I dont glass up the buck you kill on that infamous december hunt of yours with my Swarovskis!........you would never hear the end of it...... :P Seriously though, that is a nice set up there.

Nice Glass.. my neighbor has em and they are sweet. To my eyes the color transmission is better than on my Swaros. I was surprised by a couple of things though. First off alot of people with narrow set eyes say they cant get a good view thru the Swaros 15x but they can thru the Duos. On the spec sheets they are both listed as 59mm of minimum interpupillary distance. Second, the field of view is smaller with the Duos on 10x (270 something feet @1000yds) than 10 x 42 Swaros(330 ft @/1000yds) Can anybody explain why this is???

Thanks

PS Scott, the Leicas are 2 ounces lighter than the Swaros :)

And they are only 1.5 oz lighter than the Swaros :P

PS Scott, the Leicas are 2 ounces lighter than the Swaros :)

And they are only 1.5 oz lighter than the Swaros :P

1.5, 2. whos gonna notice! lol

I can not get get Swaros, or the Minox to fit my eyes but the leicas fit me well.

The leics have the roll up eye pieces and i think that mkes the difference to me. the Zeiss i had still fit me better than any other bino i have ever used.