Sign in to follow this  
MULEPACKHUNTER

Wolf news hits close to home

Maybe they accidently put an L in flaggery. Lark

Info like that really makes a person wonder who the heal is thinking of this stuff......can you imagine spending time out in the Blue Wilderness area performing flaggery exercises in an effort to keep the wolves away from your cattle??? Somebody on that wolf committee needs to get out from behind their save all desk and go put some hours in on a ranch and get a feel for how that flaggery program works!!!

Next thing you know they are going to be asking California residents to start performing flaggery exercises in their back yards to keep the lions away....

I think a lot of them already do that in the back yard.

Oh wait....you said Flaggery. I didn't see the "l".

That's exactly the type of info I would expect from them. Arm chair quarterbacks They never even go in the woods to experience it.

Most times it's after eating some shrooms!

post-8895-0-36991500-1456452392.jpeg

• Like 1

I will post one we have on cam from 23. Looks more of a hybrid. But defiantly not a coyote

They run because they were once trained........See the red flag next is the BOOM!

post-13142-0-96643800-1456455655.png

The house of Reps has just voted to remove the gray wolf from the Endangered Species List.

That's the ones up by yellow stone. And they never were endangered. They brought some from a perfectly healthy canadien herd down here. Then listed em as endangered. Even tho they weren't a native animal. It's all a joke. Lark