Sign in to follow this  
MULEPACKHUNTER

Wolf news hits close to home

Problem is, they did learn from it and now they're gonna use what they learned on us. If you know anyone involved in this, you need to light em up whenever you can. Let em know what kinda liar trash they are. Lark

• Like 5

A 5 gallon jug of anti-freeze would take care of the entire pack

It would but I am afraid of what else it might take care of. Lead poisoning can be more selective and controlled. ;)

• Like 2

Let's just get em killed guys! I'm tired of all government doing business it wasn't designed to do. This Agenda 21 BS has to end! If you or I did this we would be arrested! It's illegal to introduce wildlife native or not! Let's throw some eastern whitetail somewhere and aligaters in Canyon lake! We'll just call it a re introduction!

• Like 4

No one saw this coming? Lark is spot on. They did the same thing up north with the other wolves. It's a broken record, and all of the same tactics, patterns, and propaganda have been used... changing objectives, hidden success, skewed survey numbers, millions of dollars, game, and livestock wasted. If you want to know what's going to happen next, read the articles and info from about 10-15 years back from Idaho and Montana. No one cared and the majority didn't even notice a few years ago when the experimental range was quietly updated in the regs to include the entire state south of I-40. They've also changed the description. They're now Southwest Gray Wolves, which is a man made wolf-dog hybrid species, since they couldn't produce a pure Mexican Gray DNA sample from the breeding stock. I've heard some stories that seemed reliable that they learned through the court system in NM that until they did that, it was nearly impossible to convict someone of shooting a wolf, since they aren't in fact pure wolves. If that's true, it's time for one of those "Conservation Groups" or non-profits that claim to have Arizona's sportsman heritage at heart to stage an injunction and suit against USFWS for introducing a non-native and ferule invasive hybrid.

Of course, our society also protects "wild horses", invasive non-native donkeys and horses, instead of shooting them as the trespass ferule junk animals that they are.

• Like 3

It would but I am afraid of what else it might take care of. Lead poisoning can be more selective and controlled. ;)

Correct. But it is also loud and can pinpoint location as well. You never know who's in the woods.....

Once again, remember that the wolf/dogs ain't the problem. The problem is the semi-humans that want to return to the cromagnon period. Ain't it funny how the folks that wanna go backwards are the guys that call us cave men? Every day is a new day with small changes from the day before. Always been that way. These clowns want to stop the evolution that they say us cave men don't believe in. Lark

• Like 3

It would be okay to go back to the survival of the fittest days, these limp wristed left leaning losers would be the first to die. Their life style is not sustainable, not enough broccoli and lettuce. Tip of the week: when you find a wolf dog dead take the batteries out of the collar, take the collar to the nearest wolf dog lovers place, and put the batteries back in and bury it in their bushes.

• Like 3

Correct. But it is also loud and can pinpoint location as well. You never know who's in the woods.....

That is why you have to think before you act. :ph34r:

"Conflict avoidance includes diversionary methods such as flaggery which is red flags on horseback riders on who ride through the wolf territory"

2dj2lgo.gif

wait, what?

SSS as I allways say....BOOM.. To many people living in this State now. Not enough wilderness.For them fake things any way.. ..........BOB!

• Like 4