Sign in to follow this  
MULEPACKHUNTER

Wolf news hits close to home

"Conflict avoidance includes diversionary methods such as flaggery which is red flags on horseback riders on who ride through the wolf territory"

wait, what?

sounds like you and mulepacker have a job to do

We could feed them and make them fat and lazy. And then they would rely on us for food.

Ah... the old "democratic method" of wildlife conservation. Lol!

• Like 1

Or maybe this??? I can picture Edge using this method!!!

that was awful gay, looks like this troupe should spend more time practicing and less time at the hooka lounge. My flags would be the Gadsen or Confederate...

I have put ribbons and lite sticks on my sorrel horses during elk season. Didn't know I was making some political statement. Just trying not to get shot.

• Like 1

Ain't wolf/dogs color blind? Lark.

yes, Wouldnt it be a wonderful world if we all were? I have a dream!

Here’s a quote from a cowboy that sums it up:

“There’s not a cowboy in this room that couldn’t qualify for disability. We want to work. You’re making us dependent upon the federal government for compensation. Our best direction to make a living is now in the form of compensation from the federal government. At the end of the day the only way money is generated is harvest the animal you grow. You’re choppin’ the legs out from under us. If we could make a living with wolves, there would still be wolves here. Not just cattle…elk and deer bring in money to the economy. But the wolf doesn’t contribute. Saddens me we’re being made wards of the government. Like going on welfare. The whole process saddens me. I don’t want welfare, I just want to make a living. But, what choice do I have?”

• Like 1

Maybe they accidently put an L in flaggery. Lark

Info like that really makes a person wonder who the heal is thinking of this stuff......can you imagine spending time out in the Blue Wilderness area performing flaggery exercises in an effort to keep the wolves away from your cattle??? Somebody on that wolf committee needs to get out from behind their save all desk and go put some hours in on a ranch and get a feel for how that flaggery program works!!!

Next thing you know they are going to be asking California residents to start performing flaggery exercises in their back yards to keep the lions away....