Sign in to follow this  
n2horns

SOLD OUT **Raffle** Arizona Elk Society Swarovski SLC HD 15x56

Tickets are going fast. Less than 100 left.

• Like 1

20 tickets left, someone buy them up!

SOLD OUT - Thanks to everyone who participated, good luck to us all. Keep an eye out for the winner.

I'll be watching my phone for the call tomorrow.

I'm not sure why they would be calling me on your phone, but I'd appreciate it if you would make sure they have my correct shipping address if that happens! :D

Good luck, fellas!

• Like 2

So long as you live in marana, ill make sure they get there :)

I'll make the road trip to get them! B)

• Like 1

I let them know. I will check back mid morning tomorrow. Someone will post the winner.

I'm the lucky guy that received the phone call earlier. I am over the moon happy! I just checked and I've been a member of coueswhitetail.com since 2005, and have probably been buying raffle tickets for just as long.

I never thought I'd actually win, but kept buying because the money goes to great use.

I'm proof that it is possible to win though. Thanks to the Arizona Elk Society!

Keep buying tickets guys. Best case scenario you get lucky like me. Worst case, you're still helping wildlife!

• Like 3

Emily from Cabela's drew the name of a lucky winner for our most current Swarovski Raffle. Grant from Globe was the winner. He was very excited, thank you Grant and all the ticket buyers. I see that Grant posted above.

• Like 2

I'm the lucky guy that received the phone call earlier. I am over the moon happy! I just checked and I've been a member of coueswhitetail.com since 2005, and have probably been buying raffle tickets for just as long.

I never thought I'd actually win, but kept buying because the money goes to great use.

Keep buying tickets guys. Best case scenario you get lucky like me. Worst case, you're still helping wildlife!

Congratualtions! Please forgive me if I like you a little bit less for the next five minutes while I pout and feel sorry for myself. :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :D

• Like 3

Grant congrats.

Thank you for your support and thanks to all that have purchased tickets.

• Like 1

I remember when i won a pair at aba banquet years back i felt like i was gonna get knifed in parking lot. Congrats!!!