Sign in to follow this  
Edge

Exclusive Hunt Club

I guess "Premier Member" on cwt.com doesn't mean crap. I've just waisted my time. ;)

Such cynicism from a premier ordensbrother borders on insubordination and cannot be tolerated.

Sincerely,

Knight Edge.

• Like 6

Is this the kind of club that are so rich they hunt humans?

No but when the group refused to admit Goering and Hitler, members were hunted by the Nazis.

thank goodness CWT isn't this prestigious... I wouldn't qualify

Yeah but you're only a CWT advanced member, you all don't even know the secret Premier Member handshake.

Never understood clubs. Hunting is about hunting. Maybe with family and friends. But not with a buncha smarmyassed robe wearin' guys that need somebody to pick their birds up for em and that need to stay at a lodge. Lark

• Like 1

Never understood clubs. Hunting is about hunting. Maybe with family and friends. But not with a buncha smarmyassed robe wearin' guys that need somebody to pick their birds up for em and that need to stay at a lodge. Lark

In just glad we had a judge that hunted and stood up for our Constitution. His replacement is likely to be a lesbian, vegan, anti-gun, terror sympathizing, whitey hatin, wealth redistributing, Hugo Chavez worshipping, Obama-ite.

• Like 2

im guessing with a club like that its more about aligning yourself with people that can help you financially id have to assume.