Sign in to follow this  
Adicted

Anyone with Disneyland ticket hook ups

good god....940$ for a family of 4 for a 2 day park hopper...shoot me a pm if you can hook me up. Thats crazy

Daughter in Law set us up through Getawaytoday.com as well.......would probably rather go out in the woods looking for an antler that I probably won't find....but when it comes to hanging out with the grandkids.....gotta go kick it with them.......

$1085 for three day NON-park hopper for a family of four next month. Ouch!

I too would appreciate help if someone has a hook up.

We bought a package thru Costco. All the places seemed to be about the same price, but Costco added additional items at no cost.

Well worth it! Our family loves the place!! I have 4 kids and every kid has been to Disneyland before age 1 ( not on purpose) it just ended up happening that way. My oldes daughter age 7 loves Disneyland, loves the beach, loves camping, and 10 min ago she asked if she can see her pink 22 rifle again. She says she wants to shot a "coyote in the stomach" I had to explain what vitals were. Good luck with the trip. Spring break is busy! If you want to go with no one there, go in he beginning of January. 5 min rides all day.