Sign in to follow this  
GreyGhost85

Be thankful we don't live in Utah..Unreal

That's why HB 2072 was so dangerous here in 2012. Once the door is open, there's no way to close it.

Proud we stopped it here in Arizona. Otherwise, we'd have a list just like this.

• Like 1

Everyone should print that list off and hang it where you see it often. Az was very close to the same thing. Wiers and the hamberlins tried really hard to slide this through with nobody having a clue, including the azgfd, that it was going on. Remember their names and cuss them grossly. and remember hb 2072. Because they will try again. This time they'll have the azgfd and some of their other "establishment" buddies in the bag before they start. These guys and their toadys are the worst enemy Az outdoors people have ever faced. Never let up on the hatred that these people deserve. Lark

• Like 1

Holy smokes. Wtf do they do with all the cash? Now I know why they can afford that $50 coyote bounty

The same thing I do with my money. Spend some of it on big guns, good dogs, old whiskey, ribeye steaks and fish bait. The rest of it I just waste on stupid stuff like insurance, taxes and mortgage.

• Like 1