Sign in to follow this  
Edge

Jared Fogle

Ok? And? A guy like him gets what a guy like him gets. No news here, no need caring I know it's all over the news feeds and I'm not giving the OP a hard time but who really cares? He's getting what most same people hoped he'd get.

• Like 4

Ok? And? A guy like him gets what a guy like him gets. No news here, no need caring I know it's all over the news feeds and I'm not giving the OP a hard time but who really cares? He's getting what most same people hoped he'd get.

you cared enough to write a manifesto on uncaring. I think deep down you care, buddy.
  • Like 3

Haha!! Tim, I care about you and me on our first horse mountain ride!! Jared will be furthest from my mind. I do hope he gets a bit loose in prison but like the other celebs, I don't care.

• Like 1

Haha!! Tim, I care about you and me on our first horse mountain ride!! Jared will be furthest from my mind. I do hope he gets a bit loose in prison but like the other celebs, I don't care.

Whetstones buddy, bringing a Clydesdale for da Hoss!
  • Like 1

Now that Mike's daughter is heading to the UA, were gonna need to set up a line shack at your place, your neighbor is too awnry

I bet he got the $5 foot long too

Now THAT made me laugh. Thanks.

See, that's why we post such things.lol

Now that Mike's daughter is heading to the UA, were gonna need to set up a line shack at your place, your neighbor is too awnry
plenty of room here.