Sign in to follow this  
Stickflinger76

Sightron SV 10-50x60

I think a 10-50 is a little excessive for pretty much everyone here is the reason for no responses.

Or no one has ever used one, I haven't. I do like the Sightron SIII 6-24x50

Ernesto C

• Like 1

Stickfinger I think you should buy one!!! I've heard good things about them, I would be very interested in your review

Vowell- in deed I am going to buy a scope its down to nightforce NXS 8-32x56 or the sightron SV 10-50x60, will def. report back in the next month

Ernesto C- thanks for your reply

GreyGhost85- Is their ever too much magnification? Can always dial it down...at least to 10 power ha-ha.

I currently have a vortex viper hst 5-20x50 and it does the job, however at 700+ yds I feel the need for more magnification. If I can see the hair fibers on the shoulder of a coues buck at 700+ yds...I know I am aiming in the right spot :)

I have the 8x32x56 Siii love it! No zero stop but I just look and if not on zero on turret, just turn it lmao.

I have found the higher magnification of scopes to be of limited value - at least in AZ. The heat in AZ creates terrible mirage that makes targets appear to bend and wobble. When this happens accuracy goes out the window. The only way to combat mirage is to turn the power down. Except in the early morning hours, I seem to pick up mirage just about any time I go above 30 power.