Hucker

Card Hit - 2016 style

Oh man!! Im so going to be grounded agian!! Theft, extortion, Hillary Clinton, drills in your pants, the classic average joe against the mighty outfitter. This thread has it all!! I blame azgfd for all of this and can't wait to see where this goes this weekend if the results don't come out tomorrow. By the way it's going to start tomorrow Friday April 1st after 530.

• Like 1

What's the best way to sell an ex's personal belongings? Hypothetically speaking, of course.

• Like 3

Does anyone know if a goldfish can get mesothelioma?

• Like 1

Does anyone know if a goldfish can get mesothelioma?

Who cares

• Like 1

Wile I was grounded I went to Home Depot and saw a drill I wanted to I took it. I was hiding in the garden department til things settled down. I made my way to the parking lot where I was caught with the drill in my pants. I said sorry and gave the guy 1700 bucks so he wouldn't call the cops. It's a good thing I got cought because I would probably keep doing it.

that must of been one really nice drill!!!! Hilti?
It was the ryobl compact model! on a serious note. At the end of the day he chose to steel the camera and he has to live with that. What I don't understand is him saying if he didn't get cought he'd probably do it again. Seems like he's trying to prove how honest he really is but comes off a little weird. The other thing about the story that doesn't make any sense is how long did you sit out in the bushes hiding before you came to the decision to just give up and turn yourself in. What would you have done if they weren't waiting for you? As for the extortion on the part of the outfitter. If that is true and they didn't get paid why haven't they filed a complaint? The story has to many holes on both sides. The truth probably lies somewhere in the middle.
I didn't get caught but to this day I only have one T-post driver. And if I was asked about it walking out if the store (which I honestly didn't know I stole it til I got home) I would of payed face value. I wouldn't of given the HD 3-5 of them plus 1500 bucks!

I can only imagine all the April fools post we will have on this thread tomorrow. Would be nice if someone one photoshopped a tag hit though for laughs.

I find it interesting that when I posted on Facebook the day after this happened, I got tons of pm's aside from public requests to know who the person was that we caught stealing a camera red handed. Out of respect for him and the judicial system, I refrained from sharing information. Now that this person has posted his version of the story, everyone seems to take it as the undisputed truth and are complimenting him for coming forth. I would like to remind everyone that there are always two sides to every story. Nobody from A3 has come on here and said anything concerning the situation. The truth will come forth in good time and once the courts have ruled I'm sure this will all be rehashed again.

• Like 6

This post cracks me up but since we are telling stories. I once had two guys walk by me while hunting and they had no clue I was there so I let out a monster fart. They never found me but the joke was on me cause it was a wet one.

Good luck all in the draw, I'm getting back to back antelope tags.

• Like 7

I find it interesting that when I posted on Facebook the day after this happened, I got tons of pm's aside from public requests to know who the person was that we caught stealing a camera red handed. Out of respect for him and the judicial system, I refrained from sharing information. Now that this person has posted his version of the story, everyone seems to take it as the undisputed truth and are complimenting him for coming forth. I would like to remind everyone that there are always two sides to every story. Nobody from A3 has come on here and said anything concerning the situation. The truth will come forth in good time and once the courts have ruled I'm sure this will all be rehashed again.

The suspense is killing me

Guest 300ultramag.

Tying up the judicial system seems excessive for a trail camera. April fools!!!

Tying up the judicial system seems excessive for a trail camera. April fools!!!

So is 1500$ for a 120$ camera!!

My last elk tag!

post-8895-0-68269400-1459484682_thumb.jpeg