Hucker

Card Hit - 2016 style

Sorry, but I don't buy the victim act you are conveying throughout your message bc777. For everyone saying what a big and classy man you are to admit it, a big and classy man wouldn't have stolen the camera (probably cameras) to begin with.

Bottom line, you feel bad because you got caught. By your own admission, had you not been caught, you would probably still be stealing cameras.

Take it however you would like. I love the attitude of if you ever screw up and do something stupid you're ruined for life. I have nothing to prove to you and simply came on here to tell the story of what happened. And every word I wrote is exactly what happened. Believe it if you'd like or not. Doesn't really bother me. It's in the past but the more time that passes it seems people like yourselves and SOME not all of A3's group are still very upset about it. But I can't help that.
Do you understand why they don't believe it Blake. I went back and reread your post. So you just woke up that day and said oh I think I'm gonna steal a trail cam today. BS. Then you hung your self by telling everyone that "had you not got caught you would have probably still done it again" Come on man your smarter than that. That doesn't speak very well to your character. We all know this wasn't your first time and won't be your last. Like I said I applaud you for actually coming forward. Because that was part of the agreement when you got caught. But your story has so many holes.

And your forgot to add you cut the dang thing off with a sawzall

• Like 3

Sorry, but I don't buy the victim act you are conveying throughout your message bc777. For everyone saying what a big and classy man you are to admit it, a big and classy man wouldn't have stolen the camera (probably cameras) to begin with.

Bottom line, you feel bad because you got caught. By your own admission, had you not been caught, you would probably still be stealing cameras.

Take it however you would like. I love the attitude of if you ever screw up and do something stupid you're ruined for life. I have nothing to prove to you and simply came on here to tell the story of what happened. And every word I wrote is exactly what happened. Believe it if you'd like or not. Doesn't really bother me. It's in the past but the more time that passes it seems people like yourselves and SOME not all of A3's group are still very upset about it. But I can't help that.
Do you understand why they don't believe it Blake. I went back and reread your post. So you just woke up that day and said oh I think I'm gonna steal a trail cam today. BS. Then you hung your self by telling everyone that "had you not got caught you would have probably still done it again" Come on man your smarter than that. That doesn't speak very well to your character. We all know this wasn't your first time and won't be your last. Like I said I applaud you for actually coming forward. Because that was part of the agreement when you got caught. But your story has so many holes.

Were you in the movie 12 angry men ?

I'm new to this website which sounds like I missed a whole lot of drama but instead of doing my online master's why don't I admit my own camera story. So I have a 70 acre honey hole and I put up a bunch of cameras. 3 weeks later I went back and for the life of me I couldn't find one of them. I must have looked for an hour before I found it. When I did, I didn't have any pics of deer, must have been on a rabbit trail. Not saying anyone else here has ever lost a camera, although the fact that the manufacturers make them camo sure make them hard to spot...that's why I refuse to buy a camo ATV.

To make it sporting, I haven't talked to anyone at G&F so I have no intel on when CCs will be hit.

Welcome djumann

Most use a gps but i still bet some have lost cams. I know i hung a cam for paps and then had pretty bad accident and had some surgeries and by time i recovered i never went back for that camera. :]

Let ye that has not sinned, cast the first stone.... Or something along those lines.

• Like 1

Dude have you lost your mind? I didn't even have a Sawzall with me. If I did I would have gotten the box off the tree without crushing it as well. Next, who says I decided when I woke up I went out on a mission to steal cameras? I was out checking my cameras and checked that place out and due to the amount of traffic hitting that water I made the bad decision to take it. Do I need a reason approved by you as to why it crossed my mind to take a camera?

I'm also confused how saying if I hadn't been caught I may do it again is bad? Like a lot of bad things people have done they may not stop doing it until they get caught. Had I taken the camera and not been caught and punished don't you think it would have made it easier to do again the next time? But since I was caught and never want to deal with something like this again it helped me realize what a stupid thing I did and to never do it again.

I'm not sure if your half-hearted apologies and all that are real but doesn't seem to be. If you still think badly about me go for it. I can't change that. I put everything out on the table and have nothing to lose and don't really care if I have your approval. You're obviously friends with some A3 guys and they can say what they want about it but what I wrote today 100% honest to God truth. I would have no reason to come out and admit what I did and then lie. I stole a camera, I got caught, I apologized multiple times and tried to make it right, they didn't accept the apology or reimbursment and that's the bottom line. I don't get why you have such a problem with me as I didn't do anything to you but don't bring this BS acting like you are happy I came out and admitted it and good job blah blah then 30 minutes go bipolar and totally change you're attitude. Get past it or don't I can't help you with that. As for me I feel completely comfortable with how I tried to take care of my mistake. I did everything in my power to make it right besides pay them thousands of dollars and there is nothing I can do besides that. Noone made me post this due to an agreement. You seemed more than happy to spread it around with bits and pieces and I felt I had a right to explain what really happened and clear things up.

If you can't take that as an apology and see that I learned from what I did I don't know what to tell you. So continue on with your life and I hope you can get past little things like this. Don't let your A3 buddies decide how you should act.

• Like 3

Just my opinion so I feel better...(and closer to 1000 posts) I'd like to know how a $150 camera turns into a $1500 demand. When I put up cameras, I fully plan on it being stolen. If it doesn't, its a bonus. There are always going to be jackasses that steal what's not theirs. People make mistakes and you are young and dumb.

Many outfitters are knuckleheads as well. I totally understand why they were upset. But take back your camera and move on. I'd tell that outfitter he won't be getting a single dollar other than his camera back after they refused you trying to make it right.

Stand your ground man there isn't a dang thing they will do to you. You made a mistake and I have a lot of respect for people like that. Just don't make same mistake twice.

This post is hurting that outfitter a lot more than its hurting you I promise. Drop it bro and move on.

• Like 5

He is not hiding for what he did. Ill give him that. How many guides push the envelope but don't get caught? I have alittle more respect for him..

Who hasn't messed with a camera: Checked the card, maybe turned it off on accident, turned it around, and or put a big piece of mud on the lens?

Just saying. Haven't been caught or admitting any wrong doing. I plead insanity in the woods.

Thanks hoghntr yea even with a GPS I wouldn't have found it. It was in the thick stuff looking for Mr Big's secondary trail.

Being the new guy and having zero skin in the game, why is this rant on a page about when we're going to find out we didn't drawn for hunting this fall? I thought it was going to be a few months more until I had to put up with negative adds. Leave the negativity to the politicians.

We're getting attacked enough these days, hunters need to stick together. Good on Blake for admitting a screw up and not just tossing the trail cam out the window and driving away. Someone please chime in with the integrity quote from Leopold.

• Like 1