Hucker

Card Hit - 2016 style

Now back tot he draw. Im gonna get a hit of some good whiskey when i get home

If you are going home to the nice young lady in the Avatar, you don't need Whiskey ... send me the bottle.

So this is a trapping thread, right?

Brian

attachicon.gif0118160807-1.jpg

attachicon.gif1230151018b-1.jpg

this whole thread is one big trap. you come in thinking youre going to see draw results, you leave wondering "wtf did i just read"

Definitely. Lol

Brian

• Like 1

Well I went to the post and asked him, holding my breath for a response.

sjvcon- Do you use cameras? If you did you would know the amount of TIME and BOOTS on the ground it takes. Thieves are thieves and should be called out and drug through the mud.

Nope. Don't use 'em ... except to photo thieving bastards around my house. I get out and pattern when I can without 'em. And I don't like them, but don't mind the individual guy who uses a couple here and there. I've seen posts where guides are using upwards of 200 with Sat Link and a bunch of other BS to help some coffee sippin', doughnut muchin', fat cat who sits in camp until he gets "the call" to go pull the trigger on the rifle that's been set up for him. That's my main beef. I don't begrudge guides who do it right ... make the hunter do some hunting. But there are guys out there using technology to turn it from hunting into "killing" ... and in my opinion that SUCKS. You want to be a hunter ... then hunt. Just my opinion on that issue.

As I said before ... I don't condone stealing or taking cameras ... abandoned or otherwise. That is crap. You can bet if I caught someone doing it, I wouldn't take a picture of them ... I'd confront them. Hate thieves more than I hate fat cat camp chair captains.

• Like 1