Hucker

Card Hit - 2016 style

Pictures! Let's see it! Bc777 is GREAT at stirring the pot, ruffling feathers! Keys see if he can handle it for once!

• Like 1

So was there any follow up to Naturegirls elk hunt? Did she harvest a bull? Did she have any runins with her ex? If so post the link, I'm getting bored already......tired of hitting the refresh button

Backwards SS#? No what I heard was so many people were logging in to create their profile on their portal that their system crashed. They are now having to type in each paper app all over again.

you scaring all the guests from joining cwt.com...LOL!

james

well this was a dud. wild accusations followed up with nothing. bummer

I need to get permission from there individual that this happened to. There are in the middle of a legal matter right with him and the state authorities. So not sure how this will or would affect it. I will see. On the other hand he had every opportunity to come clean on all his "social media outlets" and have all charges dropped. He choose not to.

• Like 3

Every year I follow this same exact thread with excitement for weeks. Then they finally come out and I ALWAYS say to myself "well that was dumb and a waste". I swore to myself I wouldn't do this again this year... And here I am.... Good luck to all

oh no, shedhunter and bc777 go wayyyyyyyyyyyy back to the days of when bc777 shot a bull out from under shedhunter or maybe he shot it off the road or something weird. yeah those two don't like each other

I don't have a dog in the fight but if I had proof of someone stealing cameras I would drag them through ten miles of mud! Especially if the person is a guide! TIRED of piss poor people running guiding services.

• Like 2