Hucker

Card Hit - 2016 style

A good friend of mine pointed out how many people get paid today/tomorrow. Sufficient funds would eliminate a lot of conflict to hunters and calling on behalf of AZGFD personnel/resources. Could be a very good play on their part.

I'm confident cards will start getting hit tomorrow, and certain official draw results will be out by the advertised deadline.

As to the latest highlight brought up in this discussion, I just hit 2:22 on the microwave, this could get interesting.

• Like 2

I hate to be the guy who says this about guys cards expiring tonight but I feel the need. We are all big boys/women here for the most part and by now in your life should understand things don't always go as planned and should pick a card that expires after the result release day or send in fund the old fashion way. I feel the same way about how they circle back 3 times with everyone who's card get rejected before moving on to the next person. There likely are several people each year who put in with checks after the second chance deadline that bounce for reasons out of their control and does G&F follow up three times with them? We have just been lucky the past several years that they process our cards in March no where does it say in the regulations that all cards must be processed and the draw ran in March. With all that being said I am sure you will get your three phone calls just like everyone else does every year.

I love all these game and fish brown nosers. Just because they put a deadline for end of April doesn't make it ok for them to take that long. We've said it before that other states can get their draw done close to a month after app deadline. Az takes at least 2 month if not 2 and a half. If they said the deadline was end of June for results should we just sit back and deal with it and wait and say they are on schedule? It's 2016 people. Technology has advanced more than ever and azgfd is only going backwards. If it truly took 2 and a half months to get the draw done without problems then that's fine. But when they are taking that long because they are incompetent and have been screwing up the draw for years that's not ok. They make tens of millions of dollars off these draws. If a private company had as many incompetent idiots working for them and wasting money like azgfd they would have went bankrupt long ago and a better company would have moved it. Unfortunately were stuck with this department and have to deal with it but it's still not ok.
it's so funny you talk so much shoot yet it's 2016 and you have your own business as a guide and you still feel the need to get caught cutting cameras off of trees of fellow guides. Do we need to post the video and pics Blake? You guys want 60 pages? Have him explain how such a model citizen got caught with his 10 year old nephew cutting cameras off of trees and driving off-road to do it

WHAT someone here on the forum is cutting cameras off trees??????? WTF

• Like 2

A good friend of mine pointed out how many people get paid today/tomorrow. Sufficient funds would eliminate a lot of conflict to hunters and calling on behalf of AZGFD personnel/resources. Could be a very good play on their part.

I'm confident cards will start getting hit tomorrow, and certain official draw results will be out by the advertised deadline.

As to the latest highlight brought up in this discussion, I just hit 2:22 on the microwave, this could get interesting.

Just as easily as this sounds like a good play, as many problems would be created by not charging today with cards that would expire. Counterproductive to wait til tomorrow. They need to just get it done and over with.

Once this draws done, suspend the online system until they supposedly get it resolved again like they did a couple years ago. Inquire into NM draw department and get our own fixed.

I hate to be the guy who says this about guys cards expiring tonight but I feel the need. We are all big boys/women here for the most part and by now in your life should understand things don't always go as planned and should pick a card that expires after the result release day or send in fund the old fashion way. I feel the same way about how they circle back 3 times with everyone who's card get rejected before moving on to the next person. There likely are several people each year who put in with checks after the second chance deadline that bounce for reasons out of their control and does G&F follow up three times with them? We have just been lucky the past several years that they process our cards in March no where does it say in the regulations that all cards must be processed and the draw ran in March. With all that being said I am sure you will get your three phone calls just like everyone else does every year.

I love all these game and fish brown nosers. Just because they put a deadline for end of April doesn't make it ok for them to take that long. We've said it before that other states can get their draw done close to a month after app deadline. Az takes at least 2 month if not 2 and a half. If they said the deadline was end of June for results should we just sit back and deal with it and wait and say they are on schedule? It's 2016 people. Technology has advanced more than ever and azgfd is only going backwards. If it truly took 2 and a half months to get the draw done without problems then that's fine. But when they are taking that long because they are incompetent and have been screwing up the draw for years that's not ok. They make tens of millions of dollars off these draws. If a private company had as many incompetent idiots working for them and wasting money like azgfd they would have went bankrupt long ago and a better company would have moved it. Unfortunately were stuck with this department and have to deal with it but it's still not ok.
it's so funny you talk so much shoot yet it's 2016 and you have your own business as a guide and you still feel the need to get caught cutting cameras off of trees of fellow guides. Do we need to post the video and pics Blake? You guys want 60 pages? Have him explain how such a model citizen got caught with his 10 year old nephew cutting cameras off of trees and driving off-road to do it

WHAT someone here on the forum is cutting cameras off trees??????? WTF

Thats not very nice if they are.

Someone post the dang video!!! If not at least post another video in the mean time... Maybe "Debbie does Dallas" or something along those lines.... Work is boring me to death...

if a video surfaces of cutting down game cameras, someone may get shamed enough and end up leaving the site much the same way a woman who hunted 6A a lot did lol

• Like 1

you would pay top $ for a floor show like this in Vegas!- we get it for the price of logging in, and lost work hours

• Like 3

Today I heard that they input a bunch of social numbers n backwards, so they have to go through thousands by hand checking them over... True???