Hucker

Card Hit - 2016 style

Gonna get hit tomorrow...by discount tire. Luckily their replacement warranty covers big nasty tread chunks from desert rocks. Only cost me an environmental fee and another $30 replacement certificate. Sweet!

take the tire with you, plant in it or give the horses something to play with, or take it to the dump next time you go. Never pay the environmental fee!
  • Like 1

I'm starting to care more about this thread than my elk results.....what's wrong with me?!?!?

this thread is like a seed, it started and grew, lots of horse and bull sh!t fertilized it. Eventually it'll turn into results. I buy elk result seeds every year I just can't get them to grow into the results I want.
  • Like 3

You think this thread is big now, just wait when the results actually come out. It should be any day now ( I hope), good luck to every one!

Couldn't wait any longer so had to submit my vacation request at work as the board was filling up for September. Guaranteed I jinxed my odds now.

I feel that we have all grown closer because of this thread. Those that I thought were aholes on this site I see in a different way. It's march madness coues whitetail style. But as soon as the cards start getting hit the chaos and anarchy will take over. Sure was nice while it lasted. Lol

If I don't get a tag I hate all y'all again.

This is what they call a breakthrough. Healing has started.

This is what they call a breakthrough. Healing has started.

Yep, Amanda should be proud of us.

We should all hop on our quads and make our own roads looking for sheds. Don't need to buy boots as often that way. If we see a bull still packin, chase him down till he drops. Ethical?