Hucker

Card Hit - 2016 style

zjherna1, try not to let (what appears to be) insults get to you by the regulars as many of them have nothing better or productive to do with their time than sit in front of a computer on a message board and type... Often we don't really know whether or not that was their intent, or if it was just poking fun anyway.

After all, this is a "freaking message board"! Sometimes you can get help, sometimes entertainment, and even information whether it's reliable or not!

The way I look at those who "spend too much time on this site" is they may be a great source of information, but take that's for what it's worth... which is information from a message board! Remember the number of their posts may be indicative of the amount of non-productive time they have on their hands, but it can also mean how much they really want to share and help others as well. Quite honestly, I've found this site can and has been a wealth of information, at times, and I have shared (via PM) some back with others who appear to be honestly asking for help with info I have.

It's also been quite entertaining, especially when reading how some put themselves on a pedestal above others because of the number of posts they have! "Now thet righ thar is fuuuuney!"

And you wasted precious time writing out that stupid post. You're spending too much time on here. Find something productive to do.

We should all sponsor TRPHYHNTR to hook up with a ugly girl that works for G&F so we have an inside scoop next year.

• Like 2

Thank you Mary for the explanation. I appreciate the info. For all of you JAs that want to cry and moan, grow up for Christs sake. And to zjherna (re:post 625), Mary is a wonderful gal. She works very hard and I have spoken with her on many occasions over the years. She is an asset to the AZG&F Department. Good luck all.

I'm sure she is a nice girl, but I'm just trying to say that she has 365 days a year to complete 3 draws. Every year there is consistently problems with every draw. It's ridiculous, they need to get it right. It shouldn't be rocket science

You're an idiot. She doesn't do the draw, that's done by a computer.

For your pea brain...... she's on the phone trying to fix a problem created by someone else and they're crappy programming work.

• Like 1

It's also been quite entertaining, especially when reading how some put themselves on a pedestal above others because of the number of posts they have! "Now thet righ thar is fuuuuney!"

That's the joke. But you were up on your high horse So you didn't get it.

We should all sponsor TRPHYHNTR to hook up with a ugly girl that works for G&F so we have an inside scoop next year.

You don't have to sponsor me to bang an ugly girl. Nothing makes me happier

First of all, being productive is highly overrated.

Second, I'm getting elk fever and haven't even been drawn yet!

or an ugly guy

no shame in that!

no shame in that!

All good, some better.

Mesabulls you should let Ms. Begnoche know that she's really terrible at her job

you havent earned an opinion yet kid

It's called freedom of speech. I can have an opinion on anything. I don't have to earn sh*t from you? Lol

well gentleman. I didn't believe it at first but we could have a record thread here. If there draw is going to be another couple of weeks we need to keep this going.

Trophyhtr- its up to you to offend enough people to keep this going until we can meet our goal!

All bets are off. Mothers, jobs, grammer its all open season. Anyone have an ethics questions we can burn a few pages on or seen bigfoot?

• Like 5