Hucker

Card Hit - 2016 style

This is a little scary, an actual quote from the azgfd website article: "Meanwhile, the random draw process remains on schedule and should be completed by mid-April."

What was the record for the longest post thread?

Shooting birds on ground or on water ethical or not ethical?

Ground: Unethical, however 1 foot in the air is perfectly OK. :)
Is it okay if they're 12 feet in the air setting in a nest?

Nesting, nope but 12 feet up with a foot in the air: OK

I feel that we have all grown closer because of this thread. Those that I thought were aholes on this site I see in a different way. It's march madness coues whitetail style. But as soon as the cards start getting hit the chaos and anarchy will take over. Sure was nice while it lasted. Lol

• Like 2

I feel that we have all grown closer because of this thread. Those that I thought were aholes on this site I see in a different way. It's march madness coues whitetail style. But as soon as the cards start getting hit the chaos and anarchy will take over. Sure was nice while it lasted. Lol

FYI - I'm still an ahole. Just so we are all clear.

• Like 2

I just want to know if my vacation is going to a two week elk hunt or a beach in mexico. Usually book by now

Gonna get hit tomorrow...by discount tire. Luckily their replacement warranty covers big nasty tread chunks from desert rocks. Only cost me an environmental fee and another $30 replacement certificate. Sweet!

• Like 1

The rooster lollipop is gone. Wtf? That was the best one today.

It's still there, it's in the "it's happening (game on)" thread

I hope the results come out in 2-3 months. Cause this was the first year in 30 I did not put in. I whould of had to buy a non res license and pay the high fees if I got drawn with only 2 points I said screw it . I will be a resident again in time for the deer draw then I will buy a Res. license. I lost my loyalty point but no big deal after waiting 18 years for last years Elk tag. Good luck waiting. Sure is easy on me this time not checking 10 times a day.................BOB.

I hope the results come out in 2-3 months. Cause this was the first year in 30 I did not put in. I whould of had to buy a non res license and pay the high fees if I got drawn with only 2 points I said screw it . I will be a resident again in time for the deer draw then I will buy a Res. license. I lost my loyalty point but no big deal after waiting 18 years for last years Elk tag. Good luck waiting. Sure is easy on me this time not checking 10 times a day.................BOB.

Don't lie, you're still gonna check your account to see if you get drawn! Even if you didn't put in.

• Like 1

So, who did you think the A-holes were/are??? Jerry jerry jerry!!!!!!