Hucker

Card Hit - 2016 style

^ so you don't even have a dog in the fight but go out of your way to drag the guy's name through the mud.

Really you should just go post a thousand more times or go update your Fakebook status.

says the guy with over 1,000 posts.
over 4 years. Sorry I spend my time in the field not comparing sack size to everyone else
If you'll notice, it has taken me 9 more years than you to reach a thousand posts. Invalid. Good try though. Do those A3 coat tails provide a bumpy ride?
WOW tough guy now I ride A3 coat tails? LOL your funny. HEY got any pics?

I'll bet $50 that once cards are actually charged that this thread will fall to the back of the line with only vague memories until next time. I can't wait til next time!!!!! Just like hunting, over the years there's more and more participating each year. Some good and some bad.

• Like 4

A friend of mine told me a week ago that he heard on the radio that they would start charging cards Friday which is tomorrow. I'm not saying it's fact or anything, but that's just what he said. Whether it's true or not I don't know. You would think that if he heard it on the radio that some others on here would have heard the same thing, but who knows we'll see. So hopefully tomorrow at the latest.

^ so you don't even have a dog in the fight but go out of your way to drag the guy's name through the mud.

Really you should just go post a thousand more times or go update your Fakebook status.
says the guy with over 1,000 posts.
over 4 years. Sorry I spend my time in the field not comparing sack size to everyone else
If you'll notice, it has taken me 9 more years than you to reach a thousand posts. Invalid. Good try though. Do those A3 coat tails provide a bumpy ride?
WOW tough guy now I ride A3 coat tails? LOL your funny. HEY got any pics?
Tough guy? Haha. I actually grew up with chad and shane. Not bashing A3, just get tired of all their big mouthed cronies. You must be 8' tall and bulletproof the way you bash and belittle everyone. If you're not affiliated with them, then why do you constantly defend them and bash everyone that disagrees. Get a life

Bonecollector, that must of been what he was listening to. I think that they must of aired that on Saturday, March 26th. I guess we'll all have to start listening to the radio a little more often. So who knows we'll see.