Hucker

Card Hit - 2016 style

So who is more respected in the hunting community? A3 or Hillary Clinton? I'd say its a toss up.

• Like 1

So who is more respected in the hunting community? A3 or Hillary Clinton? I'd say its a toss up.

I'm gonna say Joe Dirt.

Billy Graham! He was perfect!

In 2009, more Nixon tapes were released, in which Graham is heard in conversation with Nixon referring to Jews and "the synagogue of Satan"

When the tapes were made public, Graham apologized and said, "Although I have no memory of the occasion, I deeply regret comments I apparently made in an Oval Office conversation with President Nixon … some 30 years ago. …

Is tomorrow really gonna be the day do you think

Not a chance. Lol.

Brian

• Like 1

Sounds like the outfitter is a greedy SOB. I woulda just broke your arm in 3 spots (joke).......

Coming from you. ONLY one arm and ONLY 3 places is generous!

• Like 1

Billy Graham! He was perfect!

In 2009, more Nixon tapes were released, in which Graham is heard in conversation with Nixon referring to Jews and "the synagogue of Satan"

When the tapes were made public, Graham apologized and said, "Although I have no memory of the occasion, I deeply regret comments I apparently made in an Oval Office conversation with President Nixon … some 30 years ago. …

I just pulled up that pic, not a ghram fan , or a religious fanatic. Its just the truth. :;

I just got an e-mail from NMG&F Dept. on our draw over here.

• Like 1

I would like to see a show of hands of who has never done something really stupid, never stole anything, never lied or never cheated.

I would never condone a guy stealing cameras but I can forgive a guy having a moment of stupidity, or even a string of stupidity stealing a camera or cameras and then cooperating when caught and making a public statement admitting how stupid he was and offer an apology.

I wonder how many users here that think BC777 has no character whatsoever have never stolen anything or told a lie. I certainly am not going to minimize the seriousness of theft but it's funny to watch other people call another person's character into question when they themselves have done equally irresponsible crap in their own lives at one time or another.

Any given stupid act or even a string of stupid acts doesn't mean a person is a waste of space. If all you know about a person is one bad thing they did, you'll see them as bad. I'm sure even Charles Manson held a door open for an old woman once in his life. If that's all an old woman knew about him, they'd think he was a saint when we all know he was truly rotten.

A little live and let live never hurt. Especially when everbody needs a little forgiveness from time to time.

I for one can always respect a man the sucks up his pride and admits he's stupid and moves on. 777, yes you did something completely stupid but you owned it. If you're gonna be wrong, be wrong strong. You did. Good job.

• Like 5

I've read what Blake posted and don't quite get how this turned into an A3 bashing session. It seems to me they are a pretty top notch outfitter. While I've never hunted with them, I have run into members of their crews while hunting. They have always gone out of their way to be respectful and helpful.

On one of my most recent hunts, one of their guys came upon us just as I glassed up my buck. He offered to hang out and watch him for us while we moved into a shooting position. He also recorded it for me and made sure I got the recording. Total class act.

• Like 5