Sign in to follow this  
Guest 300ultramag.

The late charges post.

Guest 300ultramag.

Hoping the draw isn't over all late charges speak up!! My lope tag hit at 2:30 am one year. Still hope gents

I do paper apps and check.. So less of you guys hit better odds for me. When will they show on website portal??

We scored a jr tag a couple draws ago something like 8 days after the first hits-when all hope was lost. I just can't remember if they keep charging over the weekend or business days only...so far 0 for 4. Also not hearing of charges from Bank of America.

just talked to a buddy who was certain he'd get drawn, but no charges. he just broke down and called his credit card company, and they said he'd been charged for twice from AZGFD, even though it wasn't showing up yet.

I do paper apps and check.. So less of you guys hit better odds for me. When will they show on website portal??

According to AZG&F they should have shown on the portal before credit card hits. HMMM?????

It's pretty much over. Any charges now will be from the reject list as they move onto the next guy in line.

I'm pretty bummed. Oh well, what can you do?

According to AZG&F they should have shown on the portal before credit card hits. HMMM?????

Red sparky. That's not how I read it. The portal is for results. Not credit card hits. Just because you have a cc hit does not mean it's results. Yeah you know the two likely choices you drew but that's not results.

Denial, maybe yes, have 4 elk tags so far. More like guilt. Was hoping my son and nephews would draw Jrs elk as that's my favorite hunt. But I have ben charged late before so I'm still optimistic.

Where did you read that at?