Snapshot

Poachers fined big $$$

HaHaHa... Makes me warm and fuzzy when scrotes with chromosone damage get some of what they deserve... Good Job ...

Yep it kinda makes me warm and fuzzy too. The judge should make it mandatory for them to at least have them confront a class of future hunters and make it be known that they are poachers and not hunters.

to me this are not poachers, poachers might take the meat, this guys left them there, they are common criminals.

Poachers are trash... Glad the fines were high and there was jail time. Taking away a license and make em take classes means nothing. Poachers don't need a license or a class to shoot stuff, illegal is their thing.

• Like 1

One of the poachers "Christopher Perez", was a maintenance supervisor at a Tucson apartment complex. Last week, I was brought in to fix up 6 apartment units that were vacated. One of them was Chris Perez's apartment. I was told by one of the property staff members that Perez was terminated for embezzlement. He was using company charge accounts, and resources, to purchase ,outdoor gear, tools, and home furnishings.

One of the poachers "Christopher Perez", was a maintenance supervisor at a Tucson apartment complex. Last week, I was brought in to fix up 6 apartment units that were vacated. One of them was Chris Perez's apartment. I was told by one of the property staff members that Perez was terminated for embezzlement. He was using company charge accounts, and resources, to purchase ,outdoor gear, tools, and home furnishings.

Common thread......trash in business and trash out in the woods......

• Like 2

HaHaHa... Makes me warm and fuzzy when scrotes with chromosone damage get some of what they deserve... Good Job ...

Yep it kinda makes me warm and fuzzy too. The judge should make it mandatory for them to at least have them confront a class of future hunters and make it be known that they are poachers and not hunters.

to me this are not poachers, poachers might take the meat, this guys left them there, they are common criminals.

Seriously? These guys shot a bunch of deer and left them for dead? Thats ten times worse! I wonder if they will actually have to pay off the fines, seems like the type of things douche types just seem to get off the hook with. They'll just move to New Mexico and do the same crap.

I was 11 when I witnessed my first poach. Unit 9 deer huntil in the late 80's. I was raised right and hated these guys immediately, it still broke my heart. Not old yeller, but my eyes were moist. My uncle and helped the G&F guy gut and retrieve bullets from the Buck and the Doe shot from the cab of a pickup truck. We had been stalking the animals from a trick tank. When we walked up after they split there was a still burning Winston at the base of that tuft grass you see there. F poachers!

I hope they can't ever own a gun again too..................BOB!

• Like 1

Cool they got caught, but now they're gonna wonna ban LED lights. ;)

These are the kind of dildos that ruin everything for everyone else.

wouldnt be surprised if these dudes have missing persons from their hometowns. grown men thrill killing, next step serial murder