Sign in to follow this  
reezenhunter

Rez bull how big

No way he goes an inch higher than 340 and i am being generous.

The bull in my avatar must only be 360 then

• Like 2

Look at the 3rds! That's an extra 25plus alone.

Okay, where is this elk. Please send coordinates. I'll have video July 20th or so.

No yours is actually a big elk. Id say in the 390-410 range. The pic here is deceiving. Look at the size and length of his head compared to the antlers. Yes his 3rds are very long which is why i put him at 340 instead of 325-330. I bet his mains are not evn 50". Probably only 45" mains. The right side 4th in his pic is only 14" or so. Left side bigger. Just my opinion

And i am looking at your avatar through a 1/4" pic on my iphone so hard to judge lol

No yours is actually a big elk. Id say in the 390-410 range. The pic here is deceiving. Look at the size and length of his head compared to the antlers. Yes his 3rds are very long which is why i put him at 340 instead of 325-330. I bet his mains are not evn 50". Probably only 45" mains. The right side 4th in his pic is only 14" or so. Left side bigger. Just my opinion
You nailed it on the score of my bull. 402" to be exact. Touchè. Still think the bull the OP posted is 350-360. Elk season is too far away. Got us all worked up over a few inches. Kinda like trphyhunter's girlfriends! Haha jkin
  • Like 3

That is what I was looking at and maybe the poor pic is a little deceiving but I was figuring those main beams at 44 - 45 inches ....may have about 24 - 25 inches of mass on each side ( not close to 30 IMO) and the g3's are probably closer to 18 maybe 20 ( not much curl on them at all) but with lacking g4's .... When I said 120ish I was figuring high 120's and possibly up to mid 130's which was stated .. but unless he finds the sheds or it hits the ground we are just speculating anyway .... Unlike Ghosts pic where you can judge a little more figuring low to mid 380's ... big difference between the two IMO ...