Sign in to follow this  
Edge

Alone II

Anybody catch the new Alone episode last nite?

Local Arizona boy brought much shame upon himself. Didn't take long for him to step it in more ways than one.

post-11051-0-81611200-1461353741_thumb.jpg

Couldn't even make it to sundown the 1st day --- great screening on the show's application process ...

• Like 1

Couldn't even make it to sundown the 1st day --- great screening on the show's application process ...

You would think they would do their homework before auditioning guys..I really like some of these survival shows mostly Dual Survivor

You would think they would do their homework before auditioning guys..I really like some of these survival shows mostly Dual Survivor

"Cody, move with a purpose!"

• Like 2

How does Joe Teti survive in the wild?

Coddddyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!

• Like 2

How does Joe Teti survive in the wild?

Coddddyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!

Dude now Cody's gone and they found a cool hippie from Utah to take his place and now this season they have gotten rid of Joe Tetti and the new Hippie. So now its some ginger green beret and another hippie that looks and sounds more like a hill billy.I liked Cody even though he didnt wear shoes he was a Zonie!

• Like 3

i tried to watch the 2 new guys, made it about 3 minutes before i had to turn it off. annoying. shame too that theyve had such good dudes on there. wasnt a huge joe teti fan but he was way better than those 2 dudes on there now

• Like 2

I knew that marshmallow puff wasn't going ton last one night. Called it during show they had of all the screening and prep.

• Like 1

I'm sure the Liberals will soon have a statement out about the show being racist because the first person to leave was African American.

• Like 1

Wow ! that guy was pathetic ... Did not even try, three women worked harder than him .. How did he not know what he was getting into or terrain... did he not watch the 1st season? Bad named for our Armed Forces and ARMY especially ... Guy does not represent AZ IMO

I'm sure the Liberals will soon have a statement out about the show being racist because the first person to leave was African American.

Probably ... and I would be betting the show was required to have at least one Black contestant and one Woman .... He must have been the best of the Black applicants

• Like 2

Oh they pick those people on purpose. They want quitters or ones they know will tap out the first day. So they can make the show look like its so hard and tough to be alone camping in the woods . Shoot id be hunting and fishing every day.

Probably ,couldn't make it without his headphones and beats ..Lmao !!

Come on now, he didn't panick until he realized there was no Popeye's close by.

• Like 1

Probably ,couldn't make it without his headphones and beats ..Lmao !!

Come on now, he didn't panick until he realized there was no Popeye's close by.

Lmao !! Good stuff .. No liquor stoors...either for his 40's blhahah!!!
  • Like 1