Sign in to follow this  
Flatlander

Anyone Call About Leftovers

Anyone have the stones to call the draw lady about leftovers today?

I called yesterday for 3 different peoples applications and no dice. Give them a call though because they have the information ready.

Because an elk tag is an elk tag.

Go buy an OTC

That 5A early archery tag is much better than any OTC. :)

Bull

There was 1 bull tag. I don't even try for it, heck I was desperate to just have a tag. I immediately regret my draw strategy this year. Although I believe in the end it will be worth it, it's tough to know the next hunt is 18 months away.

• Like 2

There was 1 bull tag. I don't even try for it, heck I was desperate to just have a tag. I immediately regret my draw strategy this year. Although I believe in the end it will be worth it, it's tough to know the next hunt is 18 months away.

What day does the early archery hunt start on next year?

What day does the early archery hunt start on next year?

Should be Sept 15th. Moon looks great too. Next year could be a great year to have a tag!

• Like 1

My brother in law drew the Oct rifle cow tag for 5A. It will be his first Elk tag. If anyone can help me with information about the area I would greatly appreciate it.

My brother in law drew the Oct rifle cow tag for 5A. It will be his first Elk tag. If anyone can help me with information about the area I would greatly appreciate it.

Adam - if he comes back with a beauty, I would like to be first to punch him, with respect of course, well hmmmmmm NAWWWWWWWWWWW.

He needs to buy some of the AES Raffle items, he is very very lucky. Good luck - Andrew

• Like 1

Woops just actually read what you posted, COW tag, reading is fundamental, dang me, either way, hes lucky!

• Like 1