Sign in to follow this  
Big Browns

If big foot was real?

Guest 300ultramag.

I've been hunting years. Pretty sure Ive yet to be on a camera. Wait ami I big foot?

Holy shoot.

• Like 1

Should get a pair of these and walk around Some hippy camp in Sedona next time it snows

post-331-0-86299200-1461818921.jpeg

• Like 3

Four grown men sure they were watching bigfoot! And it's happened 3 times that have been recorded, no telling how many hairy men are buried in the woods. Another reason to not be naked in the outsdoors!

• Like 1

Interesting topic.. And you know, most of us have seen something we can't explain. We're out in the middle of nowhere and look up in the sky.. What the heck was that?! (Actually, that's a better topic than Bigfoot)

Does Bigfoot exist? Prolly not. Someone would have found them by now I'd think. But you never know.. And if he does, he's probably not that harmful. You don't see many news stories of lost folks being found eviscerated. (Other than the random bear).

Even if big foot was real I don't know if that would keep me from hunting/camping out in the woods. There is a lot more crazy human beings out there that I would be more cautious or nervous to be around. If Bigfoot is out there, he hasn't hurt anyone yet (that we know of :D ) so I'll keep heading out to the woods...

• Like 2

I just listened to the Joe Rogan pod cast with Less Stroud. If you haven't listened to it or any of the Joe Rogan pod cast's I highly recommend them. Very entertaining!

Less was talking about how he has been looking for big foot on his show. While I was listening to it, I thought about what if it was real? If big foot was real would I ever go into the woods agian? I don't mean real like they discover another type of ape. I mean a 10 foot monster looking type of creature. The answer for me is heck No!!!!!!!!!!!!

Would you?

I have back packed into the wilderness areas (and very remote sections of NF) to hunt and fish extensively in my youth, mostly by myself as I was raised in bigfoot country and I can tell you they will never find one. (BS)

Bigfoot is real. I was held captive in a cave in a remote canyon by a family of bigfoots for a year. How do you think I got my name?

Bigfoot is real. I was held captive in a cave in a remote canyon by a family of bigfoots for a year. How do you think I got my name?

Fascinating, I have many questions:

1) Do they shed? And if so, how do they keep from clogging the shower drain?

2) How would you rate their hygenienical habits (Do they floss, etc.)?

3) Is ordinary athlete's foot a terminal maladay?

4) How would you describe their typical social stratification?

So many questions....

So many questions....

1) Yes they shed. No drain, seriously, they love to run around in the pouring rain.

2) Major halitosis

3) No, they go bare foot so no fungus

4) This is somewhat embarrassing, but it's quite possible I'm the father of a human-bigfoot hybrid

So many questions....

1) Yes they shed. No drain, seriously, they love to run around in the pouring rain.

2) Major halitosis

4) This is somewhat embarrassing, but it's quite possible I'm the father of a human-bigfoot hybrid

This makes a lot of sense to me, I'm a believer now.

Don't be embarrassed, heck even Woppie Goldberg found someone to boom-boom.

Will your hybrid be sterile? Or can you look forward to grand baby bigfeet to bounce? Can they be raised Catholic?

So many questions....

2) Major halitosis

Will your hybrid be sterile? Or can you look forward to grand baby bigfeet to bounce? Can they be raised Catholic?

Just guessing here, but I imagine sterile, like a mule. As far as being raised Catholic, I figure it's best any offspring be left in the wild to commune with God in His creation. Don't know for a fact if our relations were fruitful. Had to have some way to stay warm on those long winter nights -- that cave was mighty drafty. Come spring I made my escape at the first opportunity. Oh, and Bertha (that's what I called my Sasquatch sweetie-pie) was much better looking than Whoopie Goldberg.

So many questions....

2) Major halitosis

Just guessing here, but I imagine sterile, like a mule. As far as being raised Catholic, I figure it's best any offspring be left in the wild to commune with God in His creation. Don't know for a fact if our relations were fruitful. Had to have some way to stay warm on those long winter nights -- that cave was mighty drafty. Come spring I made my escape at the first opportunity. Oh, and Bertha (that's what I called my Sasquatch sweetie-pie) was much better looking than Whoopie Goldberg.
I F you were to return to Bertha's Clan, would you be welcomed back into the hairy fold or scorned and ostracized?

When can we expect your memoirs?

So many questions....

2) Major halitosis

I F you were to return to Bertha's Clan, would you be welcomed back into the hairy fold or scorned and ostracized?

When can we expect your memoirs?

No memoirs. Some things are better left untold....