I'm just now catching this thread and all I can say is WOW! How much do you charge for that? I just PMd you about a rifle (loading) and now you got me asking myself how much trouble I can get in with my lovely wife!

I think he accepts: Schmidt and Bender, Kahles, Night Force and a few other cards😄

• Like 5

I'm just now catching this thread and all I can say is WOW! How much do you charge for that? I just PMd you about a rifle (loading) and now you got me asking myself how much trouble I can get in with my lovely wife!

I think he accepts: Schmidt and Bender, Kahles, Night Force and a few other cards
Along with Premier, Tangent Theta, and Hensoldt.
  • Like 1

NF has the ATACR F1 and of course the "Beast". I have shot behind quite a few NF scopes, and they are good. Just never owned one. I think the ATACR F1, to my eyes, is not quite up to par as some of the other top tier scopes in the same price range.

• Like 2

The work you do is incredible. The crisp edges in the checkered areas baffles me. I have done a ton...and I mean a TON...of painting, and getting seals is tough. What paint are you using? Is it an air ured cerakote? What is your per stock pricing? I need to start socking away some bucks to get some stocks done. Love that flag. My son would flip for that on his 22-250.

Got the stripes and then the clear coats done today. Let it dry, then reassemble and get it home.

20170611_194452_zpss9ojamu4.jpg

20170611_194433_zpsxympy8xa.jpg

20170611_195654_zpsx2i46mow.jpg

20170611_195705_zpsym3tjev7.jpg

20170611_195739_zps9xp3lvhq.jpg

20170611_195746_zpsdemzwlal.jpg

20170611_195710_zpssvkwynoi.jpg

That's Awesome!!!!!!!

You can quit your dumba$$ jokes now little browns

• Like 1