Sign in to follow this  
Big Browns

Live Alberta Canada trip report

Go get a bear! I'm saying he's still alive, they are tough animals!!!!

I need some advice. My Canadian hunting buddies are 100% positive the Bear is still alive. In their experience they say the Bear was hit high. They want me to keep hunting. I really don't know what to do. I definitely don't want to get Internet bashed for hunting another bear.

What would you do?????

Dont let the Internet know it alls dictate your decisions. Go hunting, kill more bears.

I need some advice. My Canadian hunting buddies are 100% positive the Bear is still alive. In their experience they say the Bear was hit high. They want me to keep hunting. I really don't know what to do. I definitely don't want to get Internet bashed for hunting another bear.

What would you do?????

One you need your man card taken for giving a crap what the "internet" says. Second your a sportsman, a hunter and a dang good one. Trust your heart, trust your instincts.

• Like 1

If you did everything you can to find this bear, and the local advise is saying you won't find him, I'd keep hunting.

If he is still alive, You could still get another chance at him if you keep hunting. I had a buddy shoot a nice bull last year on opening day of archery season. Couldn't find him for 3 days. So he started hunting again, and wound up shooting him again on day 9, and put him down for good.

• Like 5