Sign in to follow this  
bonecollector

Online App

I got a text alert from my "point hunter" app stating it was available but when I checked AZGFD website it still wasn't but now it is, too cool

• Like 1

Checked this morning as well and nothing! Thanks for the heads up BC!

Thanks for the heads up! I just bought the associated bonus points and applied for the various hunts for me, my daughter, and my wife. My head freaking hurts now. But I still can't wait until next year when I'm applying for my son, too!

Also, be on the lookout for a plume in Flagstaff. This is the time of year, every year, that my wife forgets about this particular moment and then craps when she sees all the credit card charges from applying for all the different hunts/bonus point purchases. If I don't sign in tomorrow, she may have finally killed me! Someone here that knows me personally should probably check on me to see...

• Like 6

Lol, I applied too for bonus points only because my son drew an elk tag and we are going to Hawaii a few weeks before his hunt = to many irons in the fire.

• Like 2

Lol, I applied too for bonus points only because my son drew an elk tag and we are going to Hawaii a few weeks before his hunt = to many irons in the fire.

I bought a deer point because there is no way I can make a deer hunt work if my daughter gets one of the tags she's hoping for. If she got her first choice, I'd be ok (wife's even ok with me missing our anniversary if were to get drawn). If she gets her second choice, there is no way I could make a hunt work for me and she's my priority right now. She said "Buck or nothing this year, dad!" I settle for a bighorn tag if I'm lucky enough (the only thing I applied for)!

• Like 1

This is funny. I was sitting at lunch today and thought, "Oh shoot! I haven't put in my apps yet!"

Just got offline from putting us all in, and had no idea it was the first day they were accepting them. Got through with nary a hitch.

• Like 1

So, I'm still alive!

This is the conversation that took place tonight:
LW= My lovely wife.

Me= Me

LW: I got an email about bighorn sheep today. Is it that time?

Me: Yes. I bought you a bonus point as usual. I got us all applied for/bonus points bought.

LW: You didn't put me in for a hunt?

Me: No. Just a bonus point, as usual.

LW: You should have put me in for a hunt.

Me: You're right. I screwed up. I'll get it next year.

LW: Yes. You need to start doing that.

Me: Yes, dear!

• Like 3

Let the games begin!

• Like 1