Sign in to follow this  
CouesWhitetail

Free banquet tickets for veterans for the SCI banquet in Tucson June 18

Hey All!

For the fourth year in a row, CouesWhitetail.com is giving free tickets to men and women who have served or our currently serving in the military. We normally fill three tables full of vets and CWT members. This is a fun banquet with great food! They have silent and live auctions as well as lots of raffles for guns and hunting gear. We always have a lot of fun, so if you are a veteran and want to attend, please call me (928-200-0544) or email (shown below in signature) me so I can make sure you get a ticket. You are welcome to attend again, even if you have attended in prior years. If you are a CouesWhitetail.com member but not a military veteran, you can still attend the banquet and sit with us, but you have to buy your own ticket. Also, if anyone wants to donate to this cause, you can help send more veterans to the banquet by donating money for tickets. Tickets are $70 each.

The banquet is at the Loews Ventana Resort in north Tucson. It's a beautiful location and great for an overnight. SCI arranges discounted rooms.

For more info:

http://www.azsci.com/41st-annual-banquet-june-18th-2016/

• Like 2

THANK YOU AMANDA!!

Awesome that you think of our veterans and active military and offer such great opportunities to attend banquets etc.

I maybe be 1/2 way down that far this time around anyway - will let you know if I'll be taking you up on this generous deal this yr.

only if I can sit next to Mr. and Mrs. 125coues - lol

• Like 1

I really enjoyed last year's banquet and like to go again. Think I'll get a room this year so I can take full advantage of the beer specials.

The following day is Father's Day, I can run cross town over to the old bull's for a visit.

• Like 1

When you guys figure out for sure if you want to go, email me with your real name and your forum name so I can save a place for you and have a ticket for you at the door. email is below in my signature

Once again you are a class act Amanda !!! Love your kindness

• Like 1

Yes,

I'd like to apply for a veterans free banquet ticket.

Thank you

TW Besenick

BIRDOGUY

Yes,

I'd like to apply for a veterans free banquet ticket.

Thank you

TW Besenick

BIRDOGUY

please email me with your name and login name as well as info about your service, thanks!

This is one of the best banquets of the year for Peg and I. It feels like a vacation when we attend do to the location, up against the Catalinas, and one awesome venue. With the discount rooms and the beautiful scenery, it just doesn't get any better than this. Unfortunate we won't be able to attend this year due to another engagement. The SCI puts on one he!! of a banquet and I encourage anyone to treat themselves to a great relaxing weekend there. Here are a few pictures from years past.

post-1903-0-93713800-1465079873_thumb.jpg

One of the cwt tables

post-1903-0-04012400-1465079968_thumb.jpg

The sitting just doesn't get any better than this. Catalina Mountains!

post-1903-0-14048700-1465079997_thumb.jpg

Beautiful place to stay with discount rooms for the banquet.

post-1903-0-33864500-1465080214_thumb.jpg

Pool side service is second to none.

post-1903-0-22662600-1465080639_thumb.jpg

A few cwt members enjoying the pool before the banquet.

Do yourself a favor and bring the wife or family and come out for a night of fun at the SCI Banquet. :)

TJ

• Like 3

I know it's already been said but it needs repeating. Thank you Amanda for all the support for our men and women who have served and are serving in our military. Your generosity and kind heart is what makes this site the best. :D

TJ

• Like 1

I know it's already been said but it needs repeating. Thank you Amanda for all the support for our men and women who have served and are serving in our military. Your generosity and kind heart is what makes this site the best. :D

TJ

Here's another picture of some of our gang from last year. Anyone recognize any of these characters?

post-1903-0-35423300-1465082153_thumb.jpg

TJ

• Like 2

Just a reminder that if you are a veteran or active military, and you would like to attend the banquet, please contact me as soon as possible so I can make sure you get a seat at the banquet. my email is in the signature below. We have one table full of vets now, but let's fill another!

• Like 1

Amanda,If you have an extra ticket I think that I will be well enough to go.I hadn't posted anything on the forum,but 3 weeks ago,on the 18 of M ay I had a 1200 lb.bull get me down in the corral at the house.Long story short he broke 10 ribs and 5 vertebraes in my back.I ended up with a chopper ride to Banner Good Sam in Phx.ICU in Phx acouple days,more hospital,and then off to home.Anyway I'm getting better every day,and I would like to come.Cliff

• Like 1

Holy crap Cliff, you have got to be one tough cowboy. I don't know how you would be ready to attend the banquet so soon. Prayers your way for a full recovery my friend. :)

TJ

• Like 1

Amanda,If you have an extra ticket I think that I will be well enough to go.I hadn't posted anything on the forum,but 3 weeks ago,on the 18 of M ay I had a 1200 lb.bull get me down in the corral at the house.Long story short he broke 10 ribs and 5 vertebraes in my back.I ended up with a chopper ride to Banner Good Sam in Phx.ICU in Phx acouple days,more hospital,and then off to home.Anyway I'm getting better every day,and I would like to come.Cliff

goodness man! That happened to me in march but I only broke 2 ribs, bruised my liver, split my head, and broke a toe. I couldn't imagine breaking what you did! I was out for three weeks with a month or so of slow moving after that, pretty much recovered now. Hope to see you at the banquet.
  • Like 2

Thanks for the prayers Tj,I think that is one of the reasons I am doing so well.They told me that it would take 3 months to 1 year to recover ,but I told my wife I would go for the 3 months,but 1 year would never happen.

• Like 1