Sign in to follow this  
lonne

Impropriety

I have to say, I'm disgusted...but I'm suprised that I'm suprised.

Lynch the Attorney General investigating Hillary Clinton meets with her Husband and just talks about golf and grandkids? Yah...right

http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/286003-bill-clinton-lynch-met-privately-in-ariz

If this doesn't tell us how corrupt our federal government has become under the establishment!

Watch for where you put your votes this November

If this post gets deleted can someone post it for me in the right forum? I'm not sure I am able to see that forum.

Thanks!!!

Lonne

• Like 1

Next January, the Whitehouse will have a .Madame President.

The GOP establishment is going to screw us, because they hate Trump.

Hillary will keep the corruption train rolling

• Like 1

Well I agrees with you. She is prolly going to win the election. There are not enough rednecks to get The Donald elected. I wish someone would take his shovel away already.

Problem may be he has so much money he really doesn't care if he wins. This whole thing just feeds his ego, and that's all he seems to care about.

He could, turn this country around. At least he isn't the embarasment that Mc Clain and Palin were,,,, yet. He needs to get his act together, time is running out and we don't need the beat down that she will inflict. His campaign is run by 4 year olds.

• Like 3

if I were Bill Clinton I would be asking Lynch to please please please arrest Hillary

• Like 2

Well I agrees with you. She is prolly going to win the election. There are not enough rednecks to get The Donald elected. I wish someone would take his shovel away already.

Problem may be he has so much money he really doesn't care if he wins. This whole thing just feeds his ego, and that's all he seems to care about.

He could, turn this country around. At least he isn't the embarasment that Mc Clain and Palin were,,,, yet. He needs to get his act together, time is running out and we don't need the beat down that she will inflict. His campaign is run by 4 year olds.

get out and vote for hillary then if you hate him so bad.

• Like 1

Why do you need privacy to say Howdy, how'dem grandkids and your handicap?

I dont believe anyone ever will be able to'fix' this country, because frankly I dont think its broken. Our government is still operating just fine, as it was intended.

The problem is that the american psyche is broken. Entitlement, laziness, and a complete lack of personal responsibility are the most common traits now, and our elected representatives do represent that, dont they? America doesnt need fixing, Americans do.

This country is still the best deal going if a person wants to have the opportunity to work their butt off and get ahead. Im doing it. So are many of you that work two jobs, or start your own business, or invest in your education to further yourself. Just keep at it, hope and pray for better days, vote for what you think is best, and be prepared to ride out the dips.

Warren buffet said, "I like to invest in companies that are so good even an idiot can run them, because sooner or later, one will."

Thats the united states. We just survived 8 years of idiocy, and the odds are good we have another 4 ahead.

• Like 7

Our govt is not fine IMO.

We are $20 trillion in debt

We have an executive branch that writes its own rules and refuses to enforce the law. Obama just said he does not care what the Supreme Court says, he is not going to pay any attention to their ruling on his immigration policy

We have a judicial system that rewrites the Constitution.

We have a congress that only cares about the next election.

Trump might be a total disaster. He might be great.

Hillary WILL be a complete disaster.

• Like 2

Guest wdenike

I dont believe anyone ever will be able to'fix' this country, because frankly I dont think its broken. Our government is still operating just fine, as it was intended.

The problem is that the american psyche is broken. Entitlement, laziness, and a complete lack of personal responsibility are the most common traits now, and our elected representatives do represent that, dont they? America doesnt need fixing, Americans do.

This country is still the best deal going if a person wants to have the opportunity to work their butt off and get ahead. Im doing it. So are many of you that work two jobs, or start your own business, or invest in your education to further yourself. Just keep at it, hope and pray for better days, vote for what you think is best, and be prepared to ride out the dips.

Warren buffet said, "I like to invest in companies that are so good even an idiot can run them, because sooner or later, one will."

Thats the united states. We just survived 8 years of idiocy, and the odds are good we have another 4 ahead.

All I can say is wow!!!!

But on a shinier note...

post-10217-0-22691700-1467257542.jpg

Take care, Willie

• Like 2

Our govt is not fine IMO.

We are $20 trillion in debt

We have an executive branch that writes its own rules and refuses to enforce the law. Obama just said he does not care what the Supreme Court says, he is not going to pay any attention to their ruling on his immigration policy

We have a judicial system that rewrites the Constitution.

We have a congress that only cares about the next election.

Trump might be a total disaster. He might be great.

Hillary WILL be a complete disaster.

Agreed, but everything you just mentioned is people related. Chit bags voting for chit bags that appoint chit bags to the court.

the system is fine, its the peoeple in the system that are broke.

People actually villify successful people now. 'Their taking advantage of us!' They scream. Really? Its the victim / entitlement mentality through and through. You want to fix this country, quit giving kids trophies just for showing up, and stsrt telling them that being successful/rich is not a bad thing, but just the opposite: its fricking awesome!

I think hillary is the most evil, corrupt, despicable thing I've ever seen in my lifetime and absolutely abhor the thought of her winning, but she, and her ilk, are not the sickness. They're the symptom.

Politicians have been corrupt vote panderers since before rome had its first senate meeting a couple thousand years ago. Socrates wrote about corruption. This is nothing new. Our country founded on entrepreneurship and formed specifically to encourage capitalism is what was new, but the common mentality is not conducive of that anymore. Or was it ever? Hippies. Hobos. Theres always a portion that doesn't bother to do for themselves.

What about that poor feller that was supposed to testify against hillary that was just found dead? Them clintons are evil...

• Like 4

Thanks PRDATR. In advance - no disrespect intended.

Let's keep this thread about the impropriety that occurred. Trump will fix America. As far as upping his game goes, he is a billionaire and used to saying whatever he wants and getting away with it. Hillary as wealthy as well, but knows she has to be more careful with her mouth in public. Which shamefully isn't a great attribute. If you would like to talk about Trump, make it a different thread please. This one is about Hillary.

Bottom line. It is disgusting about this meeting, and completely inappropriate.

It is time for everyone to side with Trump.

Lonne

• Like 1

In advance - all respect and no offense intended.

Do you still get to work with Americans? You're lucky. And I'm shocked because most of the Americans I know are extremely hard workers and don't have that sense of entitlement. Quite the opposite. Its others that seem to feel entitled and have no American values.

Sorry - I'm not voting for idiocy for the next 4. I hope you are not either.

Lonne