TRKHNTR

Desert Bighorn Tag

Back on topic, Bill, it looks like you might have your buddy with you. Wife and I talked about it and because its a great opportunity and its you (wife's words), your buddy may be able to miss a day or two of school to come help out. I'll be there for sure, unless something catastrophic comes up.

• Like 1

Only 32 but has been applying for 48 years. Congratulations Bill.

Why not, Democrats been voting that way for many elections........

No Offense, Bill, I;ve never met you nor have any idea who you are, Congratulations... Enjoy your hunt!

• Like 1

Congratulations on your sheep tag. I've been applying since the early 70's with the exception of a couple years when I was out of work so I don't have max points but sitting on 23 bp. I see where you have helped on several of our cwt member's hunts and you are certainly being paid back for your kindness. Congratulations again and good hunting, :)

TJ

• Like 1

So what unit did you draw?

not going to say. nothing in the mail yet until I have it in hand I'm not going to believe it.

not going to say. nothing in the mail yet until I have it in hand I'm not going to believe it.

Than we are on the same page, cause I'm starting to think you are pulling our legs. <_< :)

• Like 1

Than we are on the same page, cause I'm starting to think you are pulling our legs. <_< :)

Ha I'm starting to think you don't believe in Santa Claus?

• Like 1

I'm hoping there is a mix up in the printing and mailing and the tag is made out and shipped to me! If that does happen, can I borrow your 15s? :D

• Like 1

there is hope in everything, if you close all the doors and windows you leave yourself no way out, so keep hoping you get that 2014 Big Game Super Raffle package delivered to your door one day.

I'm hoping there is a mix up in the printing and mailing and the tag is made out and shipped to me! If that does happen, can I borrow your 15s? :D

there is hope in everything, if you close all the doors and windows you leave yourself no way out, so keep hoping you get that 2014 Big Game Super Raffle Optics package delivered to your door one day.

• Like 1