TRKHNTR

Desert Bighorn Tag

Congrats, Bill. I forgot to tell Syd when I dropped her off at soccer camp. She'll be excited for you, too!

How do you forget to spread the word of a sheep tag. Lol

I was busy telling her about her buck tag and javelina tag. I have to be careful on this one. She likes Bill (for some reason :D ) and will want to tag along, which will mean I have to go. Not a bad problem to have, but we're already over-committed with soccer and her three tags!

Pretty good problem to have!

Big congrats and hope you keep us informed of your scouting and hunt, etc.

• Like 1

Awesome! I could only imagine what you felt like when you found out you drew a tag!

Best of luck to ya!

• Like 1

Awesome! I could only imagine what you felt like when you found out you drew a tag!

Best of luck to ya!

after the 4th Belvedere martini (straight up two olives shaken not stirred) I'm feeling dang good thank you. :blink:

• Like 2

Best of luck to ya!

after the 4th Belvedere martini (straight up two olives shaken not stirred) I'm feeling dang good thank you. :blink:
Heck ya, I would be celebrating too. Congrats

Awesome! Congrats!

My best fiend's dad took 45 years to draw and I thought that was crazy. You have him beat! Wow....long time!

Good luck!

• Like 1

Congrats! If you need help telling the difference between a ram and a ewe let me know!

Isn't that the only reason you are going to be there? with my optics it will be hard to tell thats for sure. You're not the only one giving me a hard time Dave, you don't know how many times I've checked and rechecked my bank account for the $300 hit after one of you said it was a charging error from the GnF, especially since my account was also hit for $345 for a resident and non-resident coues tag so far the $300 charge is still there and yes I will check again when I get done posting here. Thanks all I will keep you updated on my scouting and hunt.