Big Browns

I'm getting excited for Dove season!!!!

First time out here in the White Mountains. Wasn't near as many doves as last year. I did alright though. Killed 13 with just over one box of shells. Missed some easy ones lol. Lots of fun jump shooting in the sunflowers.

Brian

post-102-0-42992100-1473463737_thumb.jpg

• Like 4

Took the boy out. We shot 7 in a hour. Not the best but still fun watching the boy shoot. 9 years old and dropped 2 out of the air with his single shot 12ga.

• Like 1

Me and my 2 kids are going out in the morning they are 7 and 4 so maybe not to long

• Like 2

Headed to Yuma in two hours. Hoping my wife can take her first animal ever. Also hope to do some scouting for my pheasant hunt as I'll only have one day for that hunt.

• Like 1

How did you do today Adam?

Can't get out until this afternoon. I will report after I'm done.

• Like 1

Went out this morning up here in the high country. Didn't get out till about 830. Quite a few hunters were leaving as I got there. They had already pushed the birds in the sunflowers pretty hard. Not to many birds. Killed 8 in 12 shots. Walked way too far lol.

Brian

Went out this morning up here in the high country. Didn't get out till about 830. Quite a few hunters were leaving as I got there. They had already pushed the birds in the sunflowers pretty hard. Not to many birds. Killed 8 in 12 shots. Walked way too far lol.

Brian

That's good shooting

4 of us got out today. Not as many birds flying as we had hoped. We all shot like sh!t but it was still fun. Our Brittany wasn't too impressed by our shooting. She received the birds that did go down though.

post-13062-0-86341500-1473540429_thumb.jpeg

post-13062-0-30428400-1473540445_thumb.jpeg

• Like 1