Eagle mountain ranch

Let's hear it vehicle options for momma ?

Bummer of a deal you can't get em anymore. I think it's hard anymore to shy away from a diesel, car or truck. Having your cruise control stay put going downhill is worth owning a diesel to me haha. Too many dps officers at the bottom of the hill

We already own a diesel truck, yes they are nice for sure

I can't see my life being long enough to worry about who came up with a car. I know I've ridden in multiple VW diesels and for the money I don't think you can beat em

Those VW diesels are pretty dang nice. Wifes next car will more than likely be a diesel from VW

Did you know that the beetle was Hitlers idea?
haha! The peoples auto! Vw diesel is really nice, yes even the recall ones!! The recall is about emissions, not mpg or performance. But euro autos get expensive over time.

Cost me 1300 to delete my dodge and VW did it for there customers for free haha. All vehicles get expensive over time. Lots of nice vehicles out there now. Seems smart nowadays to buy for a warranty rather than brand loyalty.

Pickups are a different story.

ill take any year Silverado over any Toyota pickup, and I'll take a newer ram over them too. I don't care for the Toyota pickups. You're totally right about the GM cars and SUV's though, they're great
I own a Toyota Tacoma and a gmc sierra, owned a z71 before and a few c and k 10's my next truck will be a dodge 3/4 ton gas. I love gmc!! But the dodge is calling me! If I was in the market for a diesel I'd pry go ford. If I win the powerball I'll have a GM body, dodge frame and rear end and power stroke attached to an Allison. But that won't happen haha!

the new dodges are so nice.
But they're still a Dodge. I have had 3. All were pile of shyts. Will Never own another one or recommend one. Last one was a 2014 with you guessed it, transmission problems lol.

geez man you have bad luck with your cars.

I prefer toyotas as i have never had a toyota give me a problem. My fj has 110k all i have had to replace was an alternator. i have another baby on the way though and might need a true 4 door.

I was leaning the same way a while back for a daily driver, ended up finding a Scion xB 2009 with 19,000 on it and custom wheels. 12,000 cash and we love the heck out of it. Awsome little 30 mpg car with lots of room to boot. Never thought I would like it but it's great.

Just bought my daughter a fiat 500 and it's even better than the scion. 2015 used with 13,000 on it and all the top notch upgrades. Paid 11,500 cash and at 37 mpg avrg it's doing awsome. She loves it.

I was leaning the same way a while back for a daily driver, ended up finding a Scion xB 2009 with 19,000 on it and custom wheels. 12,000 cash and we love the heck out of it. Awsome little 30 mpg car with lots of room to boot. Never thought I would like it but it's great.

Just bought my daughter a fiat 500 and it's even better than the scion. 2015 used with 13,000 on it and all the top notch upgrades. Paid 11,500 cash and at 37 mpg avrg it's doing awsome. She loves it.

That's how it's done mulepackhunter!!!!!! FAT CASH!!! That's what I do! Save you thousands and thousands of dollars in interest! Plus I don't like having payment. Also doing buy brand new. If you want to buy a 5-10k miles used. You will still save thousands!

OP, what the purpose of it? Just her, kids, off road, multi purpose, soccer team (or football in frieking America!!) Subaru feels funny to drive and be seen in but they hold their own in reliability. Toyota might as well be American made except the tip of the profits go overseas. GM cars are doing really good to. As far as repair bills and maintenance goes if stay away from European unless you've got cash, overall prices are higher for parts and labor. Asian is said to be more reliable but the fact is they break as much as the next but cheaper to fix due to the amount sold. All the Americans are doing well for cars and small suv's with GM doing the best as far as repairs and cost if repairs. Pickups are a different story.

Thanks for the response, yes it will be her daily driver,we go outta town a lot with my daughters soccer, Utah,Idaho,Colorado, Cali, etc , my truck is a 3/4 ton long bed 4 door diesel and is primarily my hunting vehicle to pull my 5th wheel,but is a pain too park in communist Cali ,I want her in something that is roomy and has 4x4 even though she should never need it,but the one time she does it will pay for itself.She has a jeep Cherokee now but it only seat 5 and is alittle tight,space wise.

Tough request, Audi is running a 3.0 supercharged in the q7 that seats 8 I believe, next year they'll have a 4 cylinder but I never reccomend buying 1st or 2nd year new productions. Chrysler town and country maybe? Engine is rock solid but the trans sucks!! (Dodge thing) suburban/Tahoe bad on gas but roomy. Maybe a ford something with the Eco boost? If your not concerned with fuel mileage or repair costs the q7 is good, any full size van, but it sounds like you need a sprinter from Mercedes haha!!

• Like 1