Eagle mountain ranch

Let's hear it vehicle options for momma ?

Hondas are good too! Not sure if the pilot is any bigger than the jeep she had?

yeah jeep seats 5 this other thing she is looking at seats 8 I guess . Oh well looks like I'm gonna hafta take one for the team....

My wife was in a similar spot 2 years ago. She wanted an SUV with seating for 7 or more, 4x4, small enough to not feel like driving a boat and comfortable to drive daily. We looked at and test drove everything from a 4 runner to a Mercedes G truck. She ended up liking the Land Rover LR4 the best. We ended up finding a smoking deal on a used one and she loves it. My only gripe is that parts are super expensive, even at wholesale prices. But on the plus side, she now wants to join a 4x4 Club and take it to Moab.

we had a 56 Chevy panel truck. 250ci straight 6, great milage and lots of room. good ground clearance also.

My wife loved it, I bet yours would too. :D

4Runner

4Runner for sure.

out all day looking,and she is stuck on the 4Runner so far, man can't believe what these things cost!! I'm no tight wad guess it been awhile since I've been looking but holy sh!t , !!!

Mine fell in love with the 4runner as well. We have had our '14 4runner for 2 years now with 0 issues. My only complaint is the lack of power in the v6, but it is perfect for her. I believe she is getting right around 20MPG too.

• Like 1

Mine fell in love with the 4runner as well. We have had our '14 4runner for 2 years now with 0 issues. My only complaint is the lack of power in the v6, but it is perfect for her. I believe she is getting right around 20MPG too.

yeah I didn't drive it and rode shotgun so I can't judge the power, but from my research this has been a complaint, but trust me for 46k Or more maybe I should drive it .. Lol

my wife has a 2014 Subaru forester, nice enough family car. Has a good safety rating, the all wheel drive works great, gas mileage is pretty amazing for an SUV, however the AC feels kinda weak for a vehicle its size.